X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.U.Y. New Bar...

I didnt see this posted but there is a new bar on Walking Street called G.U.Y bar and the idea is that there is a bit of everything inside. last night they had a strange cabaret , kind of like interactive, where it carrys on inside and outside the bar with groups of femboys prancing around . The weirdest thing i seen in ages.

OK it is towards the pink end of the Alfred Kinsey Scale but there were a few femboys and ladyboys inside and it was very friendly , as most gay bars are. Hanging around the fringes of the throng gatherd to watch the cabaret aoround 50 or so maybe more) were a clade of Ladyboys probably waiting to snare the suddenly Bi Curious aware gents that were seemingly enthralled by these boys with lipstick

Alas, i was so ensnared and was taken to investigating the delights of this new found pleasure. As i said, this Sweety was hanging on edge of the crowd fishing for the likes of moi. She is studying Japanese and no tits.

petite , pure and perfect

More later
    Attached Files

mmmhhh... a lovely one...

Just checked in.....

Hope to meet you tonight..... for some

Dieter
    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(Tomcat @ Dec. 26 2010,14:40) She is studying Japanese...
      I wonder why

Very nice specimen TC

Before anyone asks, I deny any connection whatsoever to this establishment

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Wow! What a find. Well done Tomcat.

This looks like just the kind of place i would have enjoyed in my single days!
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Tomcat @ Dec. 26 2010,14:40) Hanging around the fringes... were a clade of Ladyboys
          I always thought it was a "gaggle" but "clade" will also do nicely I suppose.
          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Hmmmmm... I've just thought.... I'll bet there's a helluva lot that curmudgeon Kahuna isn't sharing with us about his Pattaya playground!
            SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

This bar was formerly the Performance Bar, which had lbs. Check the link for more details as friedfrunk took some photos of it.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Here's copypasta from that link rxpharm posted.

(friedfrunk @ Dec. 22 2010,21:02) Performance Bar is now called Guy Club. It doesn't get any faggier than this. Spotted a few femboys within, including a ladyboy with fake tits. There's usually a crowd of gawking tourists photographing or filming. Was very tempted to push my way through the crowd, cover my face, run past the black curtains, and find me some femfags. But I chickened out.

During their camp dance numbers, the mysterious black curtains are drawn. This was how I spotted the hidden femboys.

(friedfrunk @ Dec. 22 2010,21:09) Supar dupar gay. And fun. Woot.
                http://www.youtube.com/v/k6UsU9Xm6do...hl=en_US&rel=0">http://www.youtube.com/v/k6UsU9Xm6do...hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

http://www.youtube.com/v/Cz9GRq2_xsM...hl=en_US&rel=0">http://www.youtube.com/v/Cz9GRq2_xsM...hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

Comment

It was 3am. Tried to convince farangbah to visit Guy Club with me. But he wanted to check out the northern sois instead. At this unearthly hour, soi 6, 7 and 8 had tumbleweed blowing through. After fruitless trawls along these sois, we returned to Walking Street. Guy Club, here we come.

It was 4am now. There were just two femboy service girls at this time. I'd seen more femboys in Guy Club before. Either hanging out in dark corners, or performing in the cabaret routines. But they had already gone home. You're better off coming here earlier. Midnight-ish should be a good time.

A sweet and gentle boy took a shine to farangbah. His name is Tong. And he's in love. He was blathering on about how gorgeous and "lovely" farangbah is. After farangbah left, Tong was gushing to me about his new found love. I'm not kidding boys. And please don't ask me why I stayed behind after farangbah left. Not good for my manliness.

First pic has farangbah getting ready to stick that finger somewhere dark and chocolate-y. Second pic shows me getting too comfortable in Guy Club.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Pics of the two service girl femboys, and their gay pals.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I was sitting in an nearby bar with a postie LB and friends where you can watch all the shows from a safe distance. It seems they have a show around every hour and the seem to chop the performers around. There were some real cuteys from what i could make out from my seat.

They had a big crowd of a hundred outside for the main show which i think is 1pm. All the femboys in this show had blonde hair. Ill take my camera tonight and tryt to captue some of the more feminine showboys.

Comment

I woulda gone for the service girl with the huge eyelashes! Great reporting FF!

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Dec. 26 2010,14:03) Hmmmmm... I've just thought.... I'll bet there's a helluva lot that curmudgeon Kahuna isn't sharing with us about his Pattaya playground!  
                          He stays at home almost as much as you and me Bumpa!

Great reporting from Fried Frunk, photo journalist extraordinaire!

FB, slippery slope forgedddaboudit. Think u fell off da mountain!

Comment

What were your hands doing in that pocket Mr FB

Thanks for the reportage FF

If there's anything anyone missed, TC will find it
                            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Great stuff... slippery slopes? I love 'em!
                              SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Working...
                              X