X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• femboys R Us

found this sweety outside my hotel last night and just off the Issan bus.

A great fuck , and i have a sore dick, any friends of mine in Pattaya welcome for the number , just PM me

Femboys are Us
    Attached Files

and then
    Attached Files

Comment

...said it before and I'll say it again: you are on FIRE!

Don't 'spose the English is much to speak for...?

Comment

Thanks matey..actually i had to eject her before Fon came back to my room.
        Playing a dangerous game but i dont care. You only live twice

Also...this femboy Ap
        its strange the pics make her look tall , in fact she is petite , maybe 5 and half foot max.

The problems is with Pattaya beach road is the market stools have fucked the place up as far as Street Walkers are concerned. Its very bright now and clutterd. there are no dark shadows for the honeys to hide in. As a rule i dont take streetwalkers unless my intuition tells me they aint an accident waiting to happen in the room

For newbies i wouldnt recommend it so much. many want to get out the room without doing anything and i ignore all pleas of "have you come yet" after just three strokes. That line takes some beating, i just put ear plugs in and ream on as the full effect of the Kamagra kicks in

Comment

Thanks TC for the live update. Though we never did find out if Ap can speak much English. I guess she speaks nit noi if she has had a few years schooling, the youngsters these days aren't so bad with basic sentences. I mean REAL basic but some communication is possible.

I am guessing she has a boyfriend back home with whom she has been playing hide-the-sausage, otherwise these first-timers just can't boom-boom without lots of complaining & carrying on about 'jeb-jeb' & frantic moves to get you off them.

Never mind, their older sisters soon wise them up as to what they need to do. With her pretty face, Ap will soon be busy with femboy lovers seeking out her charms. And being so thin makes her look taller than she is, I am sure she will add a few pounds in no time if she has the LB sweet tooth. Most of them love their treats.

And the Pattaya city fathers have made Beach Road one giant bazaar with all those damn market stalls. Fortunately they are usually only up for a few days a week, I just hope they haven't been seduced into making them a permanent fixture. A walking promenade that nobody can walk along... what a joke!!
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Great stuff, TC... Nice to see that Pattaya is changing into a family resort! Ha ha!
            SHEMALE.CENTER
            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Good one TC. I find I am quite attracted to Ap. I think a visit from DK in a few weeks time is on the cards.

Cheers DK
              happy when in thailand

Comment

Great find TC. She looks a little like Karn

I think she is very close to the LB line...
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

probably anorexic , when she lies flat on her back you can almost see her breakfast through the ribcage. The skinniest thing i ever been with and a tight ring piece.

Shes going for a full service check with a fellow BM tomorrow afternoon i do so believe. ahem!....

Paccers is correct that the beach road market has fucked up the nice walk one used to have in the afternoon. Its been there for a week now and no sign of it going away. You have to walk in the road now as there is only 1 metre of space .. The pavement on the otherside is just as bad what with the Indian Tailors Guild in permanent residence . I have not seen once customer in any Tailors shop since i been here.  Also i wonder how much they paid George Clooney to appear on the front of the style guide they wave in your face.

Comment

(Tomcat @ Dec. 29 2010,19:05) Paccers is correct that the beach road market has fucked up the nice walk one used to have in the afternoon. Its been there for a week now and no sign of it going away. You have to walk in the road now as there is only 1 metre of space .. The pavement on the otherside is just as bad what with the Indian Tailors Guild in permanent residence .
                    I noticed that last month , it used to be when you crossed over to avoid the tailors you would only get ladies of the night twinkling their eyelashes at you now you get hawkers trying to sell you double bed quilts and giant wooden carvings of motorbikes .

They had just installed the traffic lights and zebra crossings and in usual style everyone ignored them so they had a little Thai guy jumping out with a flag every time the lights went red , wouldn't fancy that job  

Anyway I digress , cute little femmyboy brother Tomcat
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Thanks Brother James

We will have to wait and she if she answers her phone. I tried to phone her last night and no answer... also one of the Brothers sent her a text but no reply . WTF is going on i ask myself .

She can be found hanging around the Beach Road in the Soi 12/13 vicinity. Of course she may have wrote the phone number down wrong, the 4s looked liked 9s so i changed them. maybe i fucked up . maybe we been texting the Chief of Police

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Dec. 29 2010,14:50) Great stuff, TC... Nice to see that Pattaya is changing into a family resort! Ha ha!
                        yes quite , that idea now seems a dreamscape

If i had a family the last place i would take them is Walking Street . I spent the best part of five days sitting at Blue Sky Bar from around 12 till 4 due to the fact that i have a LB Friend who works there and i took a fleeting fancy to.

The ratio of "real" drunks multiplies after 12pm by a huge factor which is not surprising . The Ladyboy and Gay bars dont attract the idiots but the GG bars do and the Blue Sky Bar is no exception. I nearly had two fights last night within 30 minutes due to mindless morons. To be honest if i was dying of cancer i would have stuck the beer mug in the guys face and died in jail ...but sometimes you have to bite your tongue, hard as it is.

Family resort...no chance of that.. a pipe dream. Why would anyone sane person bring his kids to this place , i know some do but they deserve putting in a looney home.

Some clown builds the Centre Shopping Mall at the cost of billions and then they allow the beach rd walk way to be taken over by vendors selling useless tat. There was enough vendors selling this crap before the tents pitched up. Ones things for sure they dont have a planning dept in City Hall.

The madness that prevails.

Comment

(Tomcat @ Dec. 30 2010,13:25) We will have to wait and she if she answers her phone. I tried to phone her last night and no answer... also one of the Brothers sent her a text but no reply . WTF is going on i ask myself .

She can be found hanging around the Beach Road in the Soi 12/13 vicinity. Of course she may have wrote the phone number down wrong, the 4s looked liked 9s so i changed them. maybe i fucked up . maybe we been texting the Chief of Police
                          You might have scared her off with "too mutt boom-boom". You did say you were persistent...      

Many of the new girls have to seek treatment after their first few encounters with farangs. I had a number tell me they needed help with their ass, the poor girls were left bleeding & sore...      

"I go doctor, hab problem, cannot boom-boom. But smoke OK"

And I know you are too careful not to check ID cards but that part of Beach Road does get its share of underage. Just a reminder for anyone wandering past looking for Ap.

And where do the girls wait now with all the commercial activity going on there? Another part of the city's agenda, fill up Beach Road & force the girls elsewhere, maybe?
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

..some more of her....  ...5 months ago....
                            Attached Files
                            xxx

Comment

I swear I was going to post the ol' "She looks a little familiar... I think brother Juri shall be along shortly..."

And whadaya know...

Comment

Working...
                              X