X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(seamus @ Oct. 30 2011,07:04) So Jay owns this one as well then  

I wish Jay     the best of luck with this venture, but is it a wise move, opening a bar in this current climate ? & this is not a dig, just wondering if the owners know something We don't !
    Who's Jay

Comment

Either that guy seamus is poking some fun, or has been out of the info loop too long!  Too many GGs I expect ... addles the brain I recall (oops, sorry Pentire   )
      TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Oct. 30 2011,04:06)
        (EyeMahk @ Oct. 29 2011,20:12) Bangkok pricing or Pattaya pricing?  
        Usual Eyemahk fixed price offer? ..... so UP TO YOU!
        Yup .. that's what i thought.  

Comment

... is this one a Guess Bar LB, if so what's her name, & will mardhi have some update pics for us later?
          Attached Files
          .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

(anicon @ Oct. 31 2011,09:30) ... is this one a Guess Bar LB, if so what's her name, & will mardhi have some update pics for us later?
            That's Ant.

And yes, I'm confident he will. But they may all come out a bit, shall we say, "smoky"...

Comment

Just another beer bar in pattaya Im afraid. nothing special about it at this stage. guess bar 'guests' haven't clued onto pattaya pricing yet either.

Good luck to owners however would help to make an effort to meet the clientele!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(TTChang @ Oct. 30 2011,12:35) Either that guy seamus is poking some fun, or has been out of the info loop too long!  Too many GGs I expect ... addles the brain I recall (oops, sorry Pentire   )
                A bit of both Mr Chang

Hope your well
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Given the tremendous effort that the Bangkok based girls had put into getting the bar ready and given the fact that due to the Thai floods many things are impossible to obtain (including workmen who are non existant) I thought that the Management of the bar pulled off a fantastic job last night at the "Hard Opening"whichwas combined with a Birthday Party given by and for a Moderator from another Forum.

There was a massive crowd -I have never seen so many well known (by reputation) BMs (from this and other Forums) and LBs gathered under one roof at the same time, nor have I ever been to a Party in Thailand so well attended,

The Guess Bar girls worked their beautiful butts off serving drinks, cleaning up waste food, cleaning down tables, carrying out rubbish and trying to keep the customers entertained too.

This was an amazing opening for a new bar at a very difficult time - so it is thanks to the Birthday Boy for providing the food; thanks to the Guess Bar Girls for their stalwart efforts and hard work; and thanks to all the LBs from other bars and the BMs who showed up in order to support the new venture.

I certainly hope the bar goes from stregnth to stregnth and, in the meantime, I feel sure that there will be many posts in the next few days from the many photographs that were taken -it will just take people time to crop the photos to remove the faces of BMs.

Comment

Here Here.....It was a superb do and I for one hop this new place goes from strength to strength.

Comment

Good Luck !!
                      TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
                      X