X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taxi from pattaya to suvarnabhumi

I'm going to Suvarnabhumi in two weeks (day time) and I need someone reliable. I see many posts on the streets here but are they reliable..? I don't want to miss my flight! I don't care if it's 800 or 1200, I just need someone who will come on time, help me with my two heavy backs and take me to the airport. Btw, my flight is at 2 p.m. so what time should I leave Pattaya? I'll be going thru fast track channel (Thai) so I won't need to spend too much time at the airport.

Rec: Mr T taxis 0812587716

Reliable .... 1000 baht ..... approx 75 minutes from Patts
    TT

Comment

Ok, thanks a lot!

Comment

Everything went alright, the guy from Mr. T company came on time and it took just 80 minutes from South Pattaya to Suwarnabhumi airport. 900 THB (I gave him 1K) including all the fees. Perfect service and I'm definitely gonna use them again in the future! Thanks again for the advice!

Comment

It's a pleasure.

Day after I gave you the advice, my taxi had a shunt on the way back from Pattaya!!!!  Ran into the back of a pick-up. Don't think it was Mr T's driver/car, though, but a Bangkok guy who was doing a return trip on a sub-contract basis. Replacement taxi came out from Pattaya.  3 hours to Bangkok

Good job I was wearing my seat belt in the back seat, altho not compulsory in Thailand (& in some vehicles not fitted)
          TT

Comment

Working...
          X