X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Bit Beefy @ Jun. 04 2006,18:05)
    (katoeylover @ Jun. 04 2006,23:01) I found all the JSB girls to be snooty on my one and only trip to Pattaya in January.

Another good reason never to go again!!!    
    Im gona count how many comments are made putting down my Pattaya      
    Bit_Beefy,

Pattayas just too scary for some, I just love the place.

Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Took Sonya for ST in her own room, poor performance & totally not interested, then totally ignored me everytime i was in Jennys, another pre madonna & queen bee trying to the fill the void left by Ex.
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ Jun. 05 2006,22:49)
        (katoeylover @ Jun. 04 2006,23:01) I found all the JSB girls to be snooty on my one and only trip to Pattaya in January.

Bit_Beefy,

They lack what it takes, i know mate. lol
        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Hi all!

I have had the pleasure with Sonya a little while ago at Songkran. She is nice, a real Beauty-Queen with long legs. She gave me a sign as I passed Jenny Star Bar and said: "I have room upstairs!". So I followed to her clean and little but noisy room (It costs 3500 Baht per month. I think it's a lot of money.). There she gave a good performance. She was friendly and so I saw her the rest of my holidays (only three more days) in my Hotel in Soi 8, The Flipper Lodge (Hotel is ladyboyfriendly). I gave her 2000,- Baht for Longtime (You should know there is no Barfine at Jenny Star Bar.). I am sure I will see her in July when I return to Pattaya.

One evening I will never forget. I invited Sonya to a restaurant at Soi Post Office. Food and also music is traditional Thai there. Very nice and real good food! (Pardon me! I have forgotten the name of the restaurant!). Sonya said that it was the first time she stayed with a customer in a restaurant. I could not believe that. Maybe it's true! There we met the beautiful Paris and the nice and friendly A (both the girls are from Jenny Star Bar). They sat at a table with their boy-friends. We sat down at another table. After our excellent meal (all in all it cost 1200,- Baht) we went to Malibu-Bar. It is a Bar straight over the other side of Soi Post Office with a Ladyboy- and GG-Show. There we sat down and watched the Show. One of the Stars was Amy from Jenny Star Bar. I think it was 10 or 11 p.m. when she gave her hot performance. So I sat beside the beautiful and charming A and opposite the also charming and beautiful Paris. I held a Beauty in my arms and watched Amy dancing on the stage. Sometimes life is wonderful!

I want to apologize to you because my english is worse. I'm not a native speaker.

Greetings Bond

Comment

They cannot like everyone, & also the "on the day feel" for them will effect there service. But i would rather they said, "I don't want to go with you", than waste your time & money. The problem is they know they will normally get soimething, so generally go with all comers.
            Robin

Comment

(rob69in @ Jun. 05 2006,16:49)

Bit_Beefy,

myself never had any problems in pattaya....i fact i love the place....i suppose you take it as you find it..."horses for courses" so to speak....don't forget boys the less farang there the more for us
              happy when in thailand

Comment

Yes Robin, you are right!

"The on the day feel" of Ladyboys is important. Curious mood-swings sometimes!

By the way: You gave a brilliant report! Thank you for sharing us!

Comment

(Bond @ Jun. 05 2006,19:01) Hi all!

I have had the pleasure with Sonya a little while ago at Songkran. She is nice, a real Beauty-Queen with long legs. She gave me a sign as I passed Jenny Star Bar and said: "I have room upstairs!". So I followed to her clean and little but noisy room (It costs 3500 Baht per month. I think it's a lot of money.). There she gave a good performance. She was friendly and so I saw her the rest of my holidays (only three more days) in my Hotel in Soi 8, The Flipper Lodge (Hotel is ladyboyfriendly). I gave her 2000,- Baht for Longtime (You should know there is no Barfine at Jenny Star Bar.). I am sure I will see her in July when I return to Pattaya.

One evening I will never forget. I invited Sonya to a restaurant at Soi Post Office. Food and also music is traditional Thai there. Very nice and real good food! (Pardon me! I have forgotten the name of the restaurant!). Sonya said that it was the first time she stayed with a customer in a restaurant. I could not believe that. Maybe it's true! There we met the beautiful Paris and the nice and friendly A (both the girls are from Jenny Star Bar). They sat at a table with their boy-friends. We sat down at another table. After our excellent meal (all in all it cost 1200,- Baht) we went to Malibu-Bar. It is a Bar straight over the other side of Soi Post Office with a Ladyboy- and GG-Show. There we sat down and watched the Show. One of the Stars was Amy from Jenny Star Bar. I think it was 10 or 11 p.m. when she gave her hot performance.  So I sat beside the beautiful and charming A and opposite the also charming and beautiful Paris. I held a Beauty in my arms and watched Amy dancing on the stage. Sometimes life is wonderful!

I want to apologize to you because my english is worse. I'm not a native speaker.

Greetings Bond
                  Glad you enjoyed your time w/her whatever her name is!But for me just by the pics posted here she is butt ugly Maybe its just me but toooooomale looking!!!Congratulations on your fun time tho

Comment

Hello Guys

In Genuary I was in Pattaya and i took some pictures at the jenny Star bar.

This some months ago was more gay than lady boy.

Look at the next pictures.

Mabulòxxx
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello guys

In may I come back in Pattaya ... and I look many new lady boy working at jenny Star bar, and I took some pictures

This was the same in the past pictures ...

Mabulòxxx
                      Attached Files

Comment

During the past few weeks I have been having a lot of fun with the LB's at JSB and apart from my negative experience with Sonya (where I was also at fault) good times were had with plenty of the other girls including these three stunners.
                        Gyk

Lek

And the very very sexy and insatiable Nok

Comment

Hello Pentire

I know Gyk ... before she was working at Linda bar, I've got a nice short time.

I was thinking Nok was lady at last, some friend told me she want or she cut his dick ... maybe she's jocking ?!?

Mabulòxxx

Comment

How is Gyk in Bed ?
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Wow she looks pissed in this picture , i guess the saying is true ...HELL hath no fury greater than that of a Ladyboy scorned . If i got a girl like that in my room i guess its best to just cut your losses and tell her to leave because its inevitable that the nights just gonna be awkward and completely suck. Who wants to bother with that shit on vacation.

Comment

And that is exactly what I did.
                                After she had complained to me that I was only taking her because she was the only LB left in the Disco (note the time 04.55) and in the past I have always ignored her...I gave her 1000 Baht and off she went.

A few days later, I bought her a drink, we had a talk. Much more civalised

Comment

Working...
                                X