X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking St or Soi 6 at 3am

I will be arriving in Pattaya tomorrow night at 3 am and I'm curious if any places are open that late in Pattaya? Would hate to spend my first night alone

I figured you wonderful people would know exactly where I should head once I get to the hotel (Areca Lodge).

Some say Jenny Star Bar, some say Didi's, but at 3am, what are my choices? I made the mistake of not staying at Guess Bar the first night and then heading to Pattaya after that. Do people actually stay for 2 or 3 days at Guess Bar? It's a deal for the price.

Any info would be appreaciated.

Chu Chu

Jenny Star Bar doesn't even get warm till around 1am, so by the time you arrive, it should really be pumping !

Enjoy
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Jan. 15 2007,19:02) I made the mistake of not staying at Guess Bar the first night and then heading to Pattaya after that.
      man, this is the understatement of the year

leaving the major league for the minors is a bad idea but since you are there now you will have no problems finding ladyboys up until about 6am.....even between 3 and 6 there are plenty of skanks walking the beach road and you can find 'em...or should I say they will find you?

just be careful out there man, we don't want you to be featured in The Pattaya News
      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

(koykaeng @ Jan. 15 2007,19:09) Jenny Star Bar doesn't even get warm till around 1am, so by the time you arrive, it should really be pumping !

Enjoy
        Koykaeng
        So what time do bars like Jenny Star actually close then? I was under the impression that the bars closed at 1am. I figured I would have to roam around and pickup a freelancer, which is something I wasn't really didn't want to do. After a 25 hour trip, I would like to sit back with a drink and meet someone that was both physically and mentally attractive versus talking to some freelancer for 5 minutes and then just head back to the room. My biological clock will be telling me it's 3 pm and not 3 am, so I'll be ready to roam and play.

Koykaeng, you're always giving great info and I for one thank you for it too.

Chu Chu

Comment

in Pattaya the bars to the North open up early, and then the bars to the South.

Soi 6, after 4pm (cafe Ole, is good for late tea)
          Soi 1-6, after 7pm (Soi 1+2nd road - many LB)
          Soi 7-14, 9pm-1am ( Didi, Stringfellows, etc..)

Walking Street 12am+

Walking Street and Jenny star doesn't close until close to dawn, but the rest of Pattaya goes dark at 1 or 2am.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(buttafly @ Jan. 15 2007,19:45)
            (nhscotsman @ Jan. 15 2007,19:02) I made the mistake of not staying at Guess Bar the first night and then heading to Pattaya after that.
            man, this is the understatement of the year

leaving the major league for the minors is a bad idea but since you are there now you will have no problems finding ladyboys up until about 6am.....even between 3 and 6 there are plenty of skanks walking the beach road and you can find 'em...or should I say they will find you?

just be careful out there man, we don't want you to be featured in The Pattaya News
            I made the mistake before actually think which would be more sexually enjoyable, I was in tourist mode....PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!...haha

I was thinking it would be better heading south first, then working north over the next 16 days. I also know too that if I did get to Guess Bar FIRST, I would never make it to southern Thailand....and would end up working through Guess Bars entire line up..haha. Also too, if you think of it, saving Guess Bar for the end of my trip is in a sense "Saving the best for last" and I do look forward to finding out what a Pillow Job is all about. Jenny alone is reason to visit Guess Bar on the last week. She is someone I do not want to rush with, I want to experience every inch of her gorgeous body!

Getting to Pattaya at 3 am did concern me a bit, mainly because I figured all the stars would be BF by 3 am, thus leaving me to deal with freelancers on Beach Road....something I don't want to deal with, but now I know some of the bars are still alive and pumping at 3 am, I'm feeling much better now. The idea of spending my first night in Thailand "alone" was a depressing thought!

Chu Chu

Comment

You'll have no problem....Lots off LBs who is been FB for LT..will be out there at Walking St....You now the ones who have a sick mum or a friend...
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Jan. 16 2007,02:23) You'll have no problem....Lots off LBs who is been FB for LT..will be out there at Walking St....You now the ones who have a sick mum or a friend...
                Boooo Hooooo, me mum is sick....Me need to leave and take care for her....."sniff sniff".....Me so sowwwwy, but me wuv you long time though!

Hahahaha.....Billy, you always make me laugh!

Yeah, I figured I will drop my bags at the Areca Lodge when I get there, 2 or 3am, SSS and head down to walking Street to see what's left....haha.

12 hours till the wheels lift off!!!! Woooohoooooo

Chu Chu

Comment

The bars on Walking Street are now staying open to 2 or 3 am or longer. Jenny Star doesn't close until they feel like it. In Soi Lucky Star, the alleyway across from Jenny Star Bar, is a beer bar by the name of JP's.  It is open until dawn and is a ladyboy hangout.
                  The bars on most of the other Streets are staying open to 1:30 am or longer.  Many just turn off the outside sign and stay open.
                  Once the bars close on Soi 6 there is no reason to stay around.  
                  If you prefer a beer bar to Walking Street, try Didi's on Soi 7.  It is usually open after the others close. Has any heard how much longer Didi's will be open or will he move?
                  Stringfellows, Soi 13/1 stays open until 1:30.  They now have ladyboy "lesbian" shows at 8:30, 10:30, and 12:30.

Comment

(koykaeng @ Jan. 15 2007,19:09) Jenny Star Bar doesn't even get warm till around 1am, so by the time you arrive, it should really be pumping !

Enjoy
                    Koykaeng
                    JSB pays plenty of money to the Brown Shirts so they can stay open late
                    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(JackG @ Jan. 21 2007,21:44) Has any heard how much longer Didi's will be open or will he move?
                      Didi's closes at the end of March I believe
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 22 2007,07:46)
                        (JackG @ Jan. 21 2007,21:44) Has any heard how much longer Didi's will be open or will he move?
                        Didi's closes at the end of March I believe
                        Any chance he will move to a new location?

Comment

In Soi 6 there are always girls hanging about for business after the bars close at 1- 2 am. Hi-Boss makes its rooms available to girls even when bar is shut.

Comment

(Soi8dave @ Jan. 23 2007,03:32) In Soi 6 there are always girls hanging about for business after the bars close at 1- 2 am. Hi-Boss makes its rooms available to girls even when bar is shut.
                            Have you ever been in one of those rooms in that shitpit called the Hi Boss?
                            I took one look and told the girl we would go back to the hotel instead.
                            At this point I wouldn't go into that cesspool at 2 in the afternoon and a guy would have been short a few cards to go in there at 2 am.

Comment

Soi 6 at 3 am is a crap shoot. I have found a couple good ones at that time, but all the dregs that don't have a date are out there too along with the dangerous ones who will mug and rob you if given the chance.

Not a place for the inexperienced or slow a foot.

Comment

Working...
                              X