Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (kahuna @ Feb. 08 2009,12:54) Unless the girls' attitudes change, which I don't expect in this economic climate, I won't be back anytime too soon...      ...I suspect their behavior toward me has something to do with the fact that they don't recognize me
    Maybe they do recognise you?    Perhaps they had read your previous post about ' the skanky ladyboys in Stringfellows' ? ....  or picked up the vibes about your dislike of this bar. Which I know you have felt for some while.

Sorry to hear about BB's bad experience.  I agree about the 'drink reminder' irritation too.  And as of last week, I was disappointed that the bar seemed to have reverted to smoking being allowed inside (ok I was with 3 smokers, so outvoted on that one).

As many BMs know, this bar is one of my favourites (even without big May .... damn, she heard I was in town   ).  But I'm not uncritical, and clearly there are several BMs who wont set foot in there again. That is bad news for the bar.

PS. News .....A little bird tells me that Suzi has had new boobs this week.
    TT

Comment

• (TTChang @ Feb. 10 2009,18:00) Maybe they do recognise you?    Perhaps they had read your previous post about ' the skanky ladyboys in Stringfellows' ? ....  or picked up the vibes about your dislike of this bar.
      No, they truly don't recognize me...I hardly ever walk past the bar...and I don't ever recall posting anything about any "skanks" in Stringfellows...In fact, there are some cute girls in Stringfellows....I've said that a number of times...

If Stringfellows were in Bkk...I might have a problem...But this is Pattaya with thousands of cute girls scattered all over town...I can go days and weeks and months without ever having to go anywhere near Stringfellows...Which I and many others do...You guys really don't realize how many Pattaya regulars won't go near the place...

On the other hand, if by some miracle the girls with attitudes had an an attitude adjustment...And if someone would actually take charge and change some of their less then comfortable practices, it could be bar that most guys would enjoy visiting...It's certainly worked in Obsessions/Kitten Club...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• coming out maybe end of april, anybody know if suzy will be about, she was easily the best fuck i had last tme in pattaya

Comment

• Seen Suzy in there a few nights early this month, so I would guess yes
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• im going pattaya in may and want to know who has big dick in stringfellows
            i love ladyboys.

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Feb. 09 2009,22:27) I'v generally had good experiences in SF but one girl did once suddenly start shouting abuse at me for apparently no reason. I hadn't even talked to her. Very strange  
              she wanted your attention. Typical girl reaction when they want someone to notice her. You must be a known stud

Comment

• (gogobee @ Apr. 06 2009,12:06) im going pattaya in may and want to know who has big dick in stringfellows
                Well, if you are there in May then you are the big dick in Stringfellows....
                Lost in Space!

Comment

• after the 'biggest wad in bangkok' lambasting I'm not touching this one!!
                  I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Suddenly the pictures all the way back in Bob's original post aren't loading. Tried both Firefox and Safari and get nothing in either, although I gather from the preceding posts that no one else is having any problem.

Very odd. Maybe it's an ISP issue of some kind, although I can't imagine what. Is anyone else having a similar problem? Loading old pictures doesn't really matter, I suppose, but I'm just curious.

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Apr. 07 2009,23:38) after the 'biggest wad in bangkok' lambasting I'm not touching this one!!
                      I was going to suggest Suzie "Salami" but then I was afraid you might tell the poor guy to go to the local butcher.
                      Lost in Space!

Comment

• i want to suck these sexy cocks they make feel so

damn these ladyboys make my dick explode every 5 mins

Comment

• SF is great spot.

Comment

• Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment