X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LB Agogo Soi 7

A new LB Agogo + Cabaret Bar has opened on Monday 12th June in Pattaya Soi 7, Beach road end.

The Name: Goldfingers (Same ownership as Stringfellows Soi 13/1.)

Mamasans name is Tae, Manager of both bars is Pa (from Stringfellows)

Apart from our gogo dancers we have a cabaret show 4 times nightly, 9pm - 10pm - 11pm and 12pm. The cabaret dancers will be present from 8.30pm till closing. (St and LT possible)

I will take some pics for you tonight and post here later.

Bob

Sounds great Powerbob, can't wait.

Richard

Comment

Spent time with Bob last night out and about in Pattaya at some bars and places I'd never been to before... We ended up in Gold Fingers which I'm happy to say is now ALL ladyboy action!

Yippee... The ladyboys are taking over!

Comment

Excellent news. I can't wait to see photos of the staff.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Was there last night also. For what I was told there will be some new girls and also some girls rotating from Stringfellows.

Comment

We were drinking in Soi 6 and I couldn't wait to go so I left Ozzie and started walking to Soi 7... fucking stupid thing to do - Soi 6 and 7 are bloody miles apart! Ozzie was smarter - he got the bus later and almost beat me there!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 16 2007,05:17) We were drinking in Soi 6 and I couldn't wait to go so I left Ozzie and started walking to Soi 7... fucking stupid thing to do - Soi 6 and 7 are bloody miles apart! Ozzie was smarter - he got the bus later and almost beat me there!  
              Yes I think many people make the mistake of thinking soi 6 and soi 7 are close together when in fact they are a fair distance apart.

Comment

Good luck with the new place. Can't wait for my first visit in August.

Comment

A New LB Bar is Always Good News    
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I will take some pics tonight and put em up later!

Comment

wow, another ladyboy bar

indeed, as SB says the Lb's are taking over!

but why oh why are they all in Pattaya Beach??
                      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                      -Dennis Miller

Comment

Will be there next week to add my support to the pattaya LB take over.... maybe because theres so many bars and its so acceptable more LB admirer's are coming out of the woodwork..??

Comment

What was name of the place that it replaced? ie another lady gogo?
                          Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Jun. 17 2007,20:52) What was name of the place that it replaced? ie another lady gogo?
                            Goldfingers I believe was also the previous name. Just changed the dancers to ladyboys.

Comment

The pics are posted on the Stringfellows-ladyboys site as I can't add them as attachments as far as I know

Comment

Working...
                              X