X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LITA'S Bar

LITA'S Bar - NEW LB Bar Walking Street soi BJ.

Opening this Sunday 1st July '07 from 5pm.

LITA'S Bar totally modern concept with dancing podiums. Has 2 short time rooms available upstairs and at the rear of the building a smoking room ... Well worth a visit.

Free buffet this Sunday & cheap drinks etc

More importantly several new LB's hopefully not known to many ATS members.

Many thanks for all ATS member support.

Barely Legal (Karl)
     “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Good luck Karl... look forward to the pics... especially if there is some new talent that we haven't seen before!

Comment

This is really encouraging me to move to Pattaya, no shit.

Comment

seems things are popping up everywhere in ladyboy land

Can our first reviewer give more detailed idea of location
        and of course a pictorial evaluations

Cheers

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

The best city in the world gets even better!

Comment

from now on, u dont need to go to walking street.. u just stay in soi bj... hotel jasmine, laundry, food stall, litas bar... all in one street.... hehe

Comment

(entrox @ Jul. 01 2007,11:14) from now on, u dont need to go to walking street.. u just stay in soi bj... hotel jasmine, laundry, food stall, litas bar... all in one street....   hehe
              also my thought...

now we can stand on the balcony of jasmin, use our lasso...and just catch one from the bar...

but but but.....it also can be trouble... if you take one from that bar...and next day pass the bar on your way home with another LB....
              all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

(batman4ever @ Jul. 01 2007,16:45)
                (entrox @ Jul. 01 2007,11:14) from now on, u dont need to go to walking street.. u just stay in soi bj... hotel jasmine, laundry, food stall, litas bar... all in one street.... hehe
                also my thought...

now we can stand on the balcony of jasmin, use our lasso...and just catch one from the bar...

but but but.....it also can be trouble... if you take one from that bar...and next day pass the bar on your way home with another LB....
                how true....

Comment

Now this is a real convenient location as the Jasmine Hotel is where I stay when in Pattaya, Karl I shall be looking forward to checking out your new Bar when I am next in Pattaya in Nov

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Many thanks for all your support this opening evening.

Look forward to seeing you all again my home coming party ....... Friday 13th July '07

Many thanks for the interest so far ATS

Looking forward to meeting you all again very soon.

Be a pleasure to meet you this November BigTel.

Best wishes,

Karl.
                     “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Just as a matter of intrest Karl you mention there is a smoking room at the back of bar.Does this mean it is a no smoking bar.. Is there now also a smoking ban in Pattaya.. HARDLY??

Comment

(gerry06 @ Jul. 02 2007,07:43) Just as a matter of intrest Karl you mention there is a smoking room at the back of bar.Does this mean it is a no smoking bar.. Is there now also a smoking ban in Pattaya.. HARDLY??
                        I assumed it was a different type of smoking
                        Mister Arse

Comment

(entrox @ Jun. 30 2007,17:14) from now on, u dont need to go to walking street.. u just stay in soi bj... hotel jasmine, laundry, food stall, litas bar... all in one street.... hehe
                          ..and don't forget the hair salon across from Jasmine where one of the LB stylists hands out her number.......Entox...during my last visit I spent 2 nights with her......what a story that is!!!!!!!!!
                          ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(Barely Legal @ Jul. 02 2007,01:22)
                            I had the pleasure to be at the new ladyboy bar Lita's last night.
                            With some of the usual suspects, (Pentire,Billy69) and Bob (Stringfellows), Ricky and Fifi (Blue Ice) and some more friends, I can honestly say that we had a great time, always surrounded for about 12 / 15 lovely LBs.
                            On Lita's behalf some pics were taken, starting with the roasted pig ...
                            Attached Files

Comment

(fodido @ Jul. 02 2007,17:49)
                              Lita is a wonderful hostess...
                              Here she is with Ricky (Blue Ice boss)
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X