Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bar that never existed

the Three Double Eight bar

I was speaking to Nicky the other night at Le Trio Bar and she said that she works at the 388 bar in Soi 8/2.
    She said there were many many Ladyboys. This sounded like the holy grail.The next day i hastily tried to find this place and couldnt.

Later on me and Stogie tried to find it and couldnt. Where the fuck is Soi 8/2 i thought. Someone in Starbucks told us that he thought there was a Soi 8/2
    and descrbed it to me

I tried once more later on at 12.30pm. I also spoke to some LB lovers in the Soi7 Cabaret bar and they hastily made off into the night in pursuit of this place...by now there are probably hundred of guys walking up and down Soi 8.

the bad news is it deosnt exist, i see Nicky outside TripleX bar and she said this is 388 bar she was refering to . ...so 388 bar =Triple X bar

Im sure there is a message buried in here somewhere
    the Legendary ,,388 Bar,,the bar that never existed...
    Believe me if i ever open a Bar, this is what it will be called...

Everyone used to talk about the Patpong Flying Banana Club in the 90,s. Another Bar that never existed....

Reminds me of the LB bar in Nana that opened for two days, before the club next door took over the space to expand.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

i see Nicky outside TripleX bar and she said this is 388 bar she was refering to

Comment

Too funny...and some guys claim they know how a ladyboy's brain works...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Jul. 07 2007,12:25) and some guys claim they know how a ladyboy's brain works...
          Ladyboy...............brain....................... .......................

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

(kahuna @ Jul. 07 2007,20:25) Too funny...and some guys claim they know how a ladyboy's brain works...

You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jul. 07 2007,09:27) Later on me and Stogie tried to find it and couldnt. Where the fuck is Soi 8/2 i thought. Someone in Starbucks told us that he thought there was a Soi 8/2
              and descrbed it to me
              There is a soi8/2..I just find it..
              thats the soi after the xxx bar...
              Attached Files
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Jul. 09 2007,16:58)
                (Tomcat @ Jul. 07 2007,09:27) Later on me and Stogie tried to find it and couldnt. Where the fuck is Soi 8/2 i thought. Someone in Starbucks told us that he thought there was a Soi 8/2
                and descrbed it to me
                There is a soi8/2..I just find it..
                thats the soi after the xxx bar...
                so maybe she got the address right, but what about the "many many ladyboys" part? are there ever more than 2 or 3 at the xxx? i've walked by many times and never been tempted to stop.
                or is that all about timing?

Comment

Every time I went for a drink 5-6 LBs there..You got to get there after 10pm...

Comment

Hi Billy 69,
                    Thanks for the info, what the lB were like? Do have day jobs aor are they free lancers?

Rich

Comment

There was 9 freelancers there last week at Triple Xbar.
                      That was around 12.30pm...

Comment

(holly200 @ Jul. 10 2007,13:25) Hi Billy 69,
                        Thanks for the info, what the lB were like? Do have day jobs aor are they free lancers?

Rich
                        Like any other LB bar you going to get mixture...

Comment

Hello!

I've got one question then:
                          If you pick up a freelancer from the Triple X bar, do you have to pay a barfine for them?
                          What's the barfine (or is there one?) for the permanent, salaried staff there?
                          Thanks for any help!

Comment

If you pick up any one from any bar you pay BF...
                            200-300Bt.

Comment

Working...
                            X