X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Bit Beefy @ Aug. 08 2007,23:20)
    (katoeylover @ Aug. 09 2007,13:10) Welcome home Beef!! we missed you!!
    Thanku sir, i missed u to, when u coming down to London again KL, i havent been to those naughty places in a long time
    will give you a call!!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

or else lads just hang out by JP's bar just off walking street across from marine 1 after 3.30 all the Lbs be sitting down there across from Jps bar! about 7-10 of them just walk up and down walking st. in the later hours lbs standing around too..

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Aug. 09 2007,06:12) im sure id get the evils if i tried to give a bkk hottie 1000baht for LT now
        Great to hear from you again, BB!

Low low low season right now. Have had a couple of 500 baht LT offers lately, including one from Cascades and this one last night on lower Suk.

I was on my way to get a taxi to my condo and saw her sitting. She lives kind of in my neighborhood, so I offered her a ride. On the way, she said "500 baht?"

She left at 1300 today! I did give her a very generous tip on top of all. Cindy, eager to please ...
        Attached Files
        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(katoeylover @ Aug. 10 2007,00:33)
          (Bit Beefy @ Aug. 08 2007,23:20)
          (katoeylover @ Aug. 09 2007,13:10) Welcome home Beef!! we missed you!!
          Thanku sir, i missed u to, when u coming down to London again KL, i havent been to those naughty places in a long time  
          will give you a call!!
          Look4ward to it Sir....
          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Aug. 11 2007,23:47)
            (Bit Beefy @ Aug. 09 2007,06:12)    im sure id get the evils if i tried to give a bkk hottie 1000baht for LT now  
            Great to hear from you again, BB!

Low low low season right now. Have had a couple of 500 baht LT offers lately, including one from Cascades and this one last night on lower Suk.

I was on my way to get a taxi to my condo and saw her sitting. She lives kind of in my neighborhood, so I offered her a ride. On the way, she said "500 baht?"

She left at 1300 today! I did give her a very generous tip on top of all. Cindy, eager to please ...
            Always on the look for a bargain sir lol.. Hows u other than that?? You around December??
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Sometimes the "bargains" fall into one's lap without even looking!

Always around. Holiday this year 22 December through 7 January. I'll probably spend most of it in Pattaya.

Back on topic: it seems that >50% of bars in PTY have at least 1 ladyboy at any given moment.
              "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(entrox @ Aug. 08 2007,07:48)
                [QUOTE] thanks entrox for the lb bar map. this is my first post n surely not my last. will be in thailand for 6 months starting in october 07 n using pattaya as my base to travel to various cities in thailand (phuket, chiang mia, bkk etc) n other countries.

Comment

here's a great general map of pattaya:
                  http://www.thaiwaysmagazine.com/patt...p_pattaya.html

Comment

The Billyboy guide...very useful.
                    you rock billy
                    I'm the cyberfucker  

Comment

it will be great if the short time hotel could be added
                      david

Comment

Full Love Inn
                        Great short or long time aparthotel off 3rd road opposite Excite. It is signposted and consists of a number of small private rooms off a very private courtyard. I suppose there must be over 20 rooms and each has a large bed and shower/toilet room. Each room has its own private parking outside. Some of the more expensive rooms have a heart shaped bed and lace curtains with coloured lighting.
                        It is very clean and great value about 300 th baht for 4 hours or 600 for 24 hours.
                        Chris

Comment

added some videos to each bar at www.pattayaladyboys.net think this also helps to get more detailed informations

Comment

Bars that have joined up for 10% scheme so far;

1. Stringfellows
                            2. Goldfingers
                            3. Triple X
                            4. Club 131

Your front page needs updating! Only one of these clubs is now operating!

Comment

Thanks for the maps, will come in handy when I am in Pattaya in MARCH!!

Comment

Working...
                              X