Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldfingers Switching

Goldfingers is changing!

From this weekend GF will be running parallel LB's "AND" Lady's.
    Also from Monday there will be a 3x Nightly LB cabaret Show ala Alcazaar/Tiffany, 21.00 - 23.00 - 00.30

In the long run GF "will" be switching to an all "LB" agogo!

Opening time is 17.00 at the present time until further notice.

See you there

PS: Goldfingers is located at the bottom of Soi 7 (Beach Road end) in Pattaya.

You da man! I'll be along to check it out in a few days. By the way - you are never about when I am... what's with that?

SB

Comment

The winds of change have been kind indeed! You should give us updates with pics of your workers to further entice us to visit. Even some of the GG's you have left would be nice.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

You crack me up DP. You are never going to step foot in Pattaya again. REMEMBER

Souunds like the LB market is expanding. Lucky us.
        11 more days and here i cum.

Comment

You know me, I'm all talk sometimes. Although I truly did hate Pattaya, I'm one that is always willing to forgive and forget. Plus, with all the new talent that I'm seeing that is Pattaya-based, it would be a shame if I were to travel half way around the world and not visit those poor LBs waiting for me and my air cons!
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
          X