X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crappist meal in pattaya

pattaya ... july 06 ......... after a heavy drinking session .. wanted a curry , visited a curry house in cental arcade off 2nd street (cant recall name )... sat down me an my thia girl no one else in there (should of known why).... made order ... chicken tikka .. nam bread .. onion baji,s , more beer .... waiting for food , owners wife an bout 3 other females sat in with kids , kids running up an down screaming ... meal came ... tikka cold ....... nam bread made like a pizza, could hammer nails in that hard ... onion baji was onion rings an a mint sauce dip ..... more beer ........ bill .. bout 600 bht ............. dearest meal an worse meal ever in pattaya ...........

Begs the question: Is there anything good about Pattaya (apart from 131 and Stringfellows?)
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

There are a few options for Indian food in Pattaya but I've yet to try a decent one.The place facing the beach on Beach Road (near Soi 11?) is a fucking disgrace.

Gonna try the place at the top of 13/2 next time...

Comment

Theres a place on beach road beside soi 7 , mr 99 ? something with 99 in the title , anyway they have about 6 ladyboy waitresses , but that must be a cunning plan to attract pervs like us
        the food is

Is it just me or is the food in pattaya just crap in general , Im not hard to please , but ive rarely had a nice meal there compared to other resorts
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I thought 99shrimp closed years ago. Is it open again with lbs?

Comment

that curry was only food i had that was shite ... every other meal was fine ...... had some great shis kebabs on an open air place on soi buakaow an a good english style chinese place on same soi , both great food an value ......... if anyone one,s know of a good ruby murry ...

Comment

Had a decent "ruby" opposite Crazeeee Dave's,
              the Fish "n" Chip's were great too
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

99 Shrimp is still there, but its a rip off. The prices are 4x normal and the food stinks. There are a few LB waitresses but nothing like the good old days. I went with a LB friend and she was chatting to one of the girl there who basically told us to leave and eat somewhere better

There is an Indian place on N. Pattaya road, just off beach road, on the south side, one flight up. Its "ok", but still better then any other Indian I have found in Pattaya.

Soi 13/4 has a Mexican place, "Blue" something -- it "OK" too
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I think it's "The Blue Parrot" Snick. Good food and good service  
                  NeeRoys curry house is opposite Crazy Dave's and is a bit hit and miss, as for Crazy Dave's, all I can say that it's an experience never to be forgotten  

Comment

Yea thats it...too many margaritas to remember the name ( good margaritas though ! )
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

all the best curry places are in soi3-1 arab street wonderfull frsh taisty food for all taists mmmmmmmmmmm hussaine i miss you
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Kahuna and I had some pretty good Indian food in soi 8 last week. Tasted pretty good and reasonable priced. Can't remember the name of the place though it was about half way down as you walk towards beach road.

Best Indian near Nana is Akhbar on soi 3.

Comment

........ making note of all ruby gaff,s ....... cheers lads much apprciated .....

Comment

szoi 3 is all indian arabic and paki food and very yummy at very reasonable prices.
                            Just want to p[oint out that most of the soi3 restaurants are alcahol free places. hussains and all the rest are great food. and very cheap.
                            i love bangkok not only for the ladyboys but also for the wonderfull food
                            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Sugar Hut half way between pty and jomtien beach...very nice place kinda pricey though
                              Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                              X