X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiots Guide to Pattaya

I sincerely hope I am not just covering old ground. Apologies if I can simply be pointed in the direction of another thread but I searched and couldn't find answers to my specific question.

I am returning to Sydney to live next month and want to take a week off before starting in a new role. Bangkok will satisfy most of my nocturnal needs but I think I need the rejuvenation of sun and salt water also so I figure Pattaya must be worth a look for a few days. Sadly, I know nothing about the place.

I think the 131 thread has given me all the motivation and information I need with regards the girls so I just need to get my lodgings sorted.

I liked the look of the Areca (recommended by Rob in the hotel thread) and wondered if everything is walking distance in Pattaya. Can I expect to be able to walk from the beach to Areca and then to 131?

Is that a reasonable goal from any/everywhere in Pattaya?

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Hi Newwriter,

Pattaya is extremely easy to get around, and the Areca lodge is certainly central enough to everything of interest.  The "Baht Buses" circle the town in an anti clock wise direction continuously, and for 10 Baht, you can basically get from one end of town to the other any time of the day or night.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Attached Files
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Walk from beach to Areca is no problem, a few minutes.
      Also 131 is close. To walk from one end of Pattaya beach to other takes about 25 minutes. I used to Jog it at one time ( in the good old days)

Other than the Cabaret shows theres not much past Soi 6 as far as LBs are concerned although i think Snick found some near Soi2 or 3 once?. You will have to search the old threads for the definitive lowdown.

Most of the action is within 10-15 minutes walk from  Areca,

Comment

Gents, that is extraordinary. In less than the time it took me to steam some vegies, cook a steak and uncork a bottle of Aussie red, you guys have a map and a travel guide for me to peruse.

We should pay more for this service. Forget I said that. At least let me buy you a beer or two when I am in town. Once I firm up my travel dates I will let you know.

Thanks again

Comment

Newwriter...there is no sun nor salt water in Pattaya!

The beach is a whopping 3m wide, covered in umbrellas. To get sun, you have to sit in the walkway (no shit).

It is highly, highly recommended to NOT swim in the sea, unless you like lots of infection.

That being said, Jomtien (about 3km away or so), is ok for beach, and a little cleaner water, but I sure would never go in it. But the beach is maybe 10-15m wide there, so is ok for sun.

If you really want to enjoy the beach and water, you really should go to Samui or Phuket. Both have an abundance of sun and clean water and LBs. There are other closer beaches, but no LBs (like Samet, Hua Hin). Just my 2 cents.

Comment

If I hadn't read the 131 thread over the past couple of weeks I would definitely have gone for Phuket but there are at least four girls who I have a serious horn for in that bar so I will take your good advice for what it's worth ziggy and probably go ahead anyway.

Comment

I was gonna chime in with a post about not swimming in Pattaya... Oh well!

Anyway - I'll be there for two nights tomorrow and I'm gonna give a definitive and accurate report on the 131 bar and if it's great I'll tell you and if it's all hype I'll tell you that too!

I agree that Frank has done a great job on that thread making 131 seem like it's the lb bees knees... I hope it is!

Have agreat week in Pattaya before the move back to Sydney...

Comment

Comment

Pattaya is a 24/7 sex playground.

As Ziggy and Stogie point out, the beach sucks and the water polluted.

You can go to the beach at home.

Comment

Well these are less than glowing references. I will wait for SB's review of 131 and make a decision after that

Comment

Historically most guys wanting to swim and enjoy the beach would spend their days a short distance away at Jomtien Beach.

The closest I've got to the water in 14 years of visiting Pattaya is sitting in a deck chair under an umbrella.  

Can anyone comment on the quality of the water at Jomtien these days ? (Ziggy's comments noted)

If Jomtien is still suitable, that would solve Newwriter's requirement for sand & salt.

The ladyboy scene in Pattaya absolutely kills Phuket.

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Did my first trip to Pattaya in early May and without question it is like no other place I have traveled in the world....all within walking range or baht bus range if you want a quicker trip.I only spent 4 nights which was not enough to get my body into the rythm of the place. Met a few Forum members and tried to at least have a beer at all the "notable" LB venues. Ended up 2 nights with a LB hair salon girl that worked opposite my hotel and was insatiable in bed...BUT...as stated too many times here, Pattaya is a place you probably DON'T want a steady girl or bring your LB friend as it's like taking your sack lunch to a gourmet, buffet dinner. Pace yourself, spend many hours checking each place before you cave in to the ST or LT with the first beauty you meet.
                        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Went to pattaya for 14 night's in april
                          my first time in LOS, loved it, then went
                          to BKK. for 3 night's and hated it, if you
                          like the fast pace of bangkok then fine!
                          IMHO. Pattaya is more laid back.
                          The only thing that would bring me
                          back to BKK. is the Guess bar!  
                          But that's just me!
                          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

One other thing that enticed me to Pattaya was Fon. Her cum shot in a recent video was amazing and I would love to see her. I am obviously looking to hit 131 but I wonder what the other Pattaya bars offer? You may have guessed my preferences are large tits and cocks - where is the best bar in Pattaya for that combo?

Comment

JSB. or stringfellows, along with 131!
                              If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Working...
                              X