First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

free the lb.s

Comment

Major Crackdown in Pataya (maybe)
      The first morning of the operation was completed and the results were paraded in front of the local media. 185 Yabba Tablets, 2 Ecstasy Tablets, 8 guns, and many stolen mobile phones were seized.
      Doesn't that seem a little low for a Major Crackdown
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Exactly!

More hystericlal mumbo jumbo by the ignorant masses.

I once saw a dog in the street and I thought that the world would be covered with dogs by the next day!

This place is getting as sensational as ThaiVisa.com!

Comment

(Snick @ Apr. 09 2007,10:25) Major Crackdown in Pataya  (maybe)
          The first morning of the operation was completed and the results were paraded in front of the local media. 185 Yabba Tablets, 2 Ecstasy Tablets, 8 guns, and many stolen mobile phones were seized.
          Doesn't that seem a little low for a Major Crackdown  
          Well they did get that Purple Space Suit off the street....

only God knows what that could have been used for along with the 185 Yabba Tablets, & 2 Ecstasy Tablets

Comment

But did they find a purple helmet?  

Comment

I have the purple helmet because I have been out of LOS for almost 2 weeks now!

Comment

(madcat365 @ Apr. 09 2007,13:41) But did they find a purple helmet?  
                Seems the Purple Helmet got away and was last seen terrorizing a Football game!

Pattaya Police are warning all Women and Childern to stay indoors as the "Purple People Eating Helmet" is still at large... and also become very large!

Comment

(limpdick @ Apr. 08 2007,02:46) Dammmmm! That could have been me! I did 30 scenes with john last year...
                  Yea bro!

I think John got a little bold and just kept shooting at the same place for a year. So I can't say I'm surprised.

All I can say is that guys shooting there need to be extra careful. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

By the way, you guys read about the Black Files Thailand is keeping on falangs now? They are building cases and will strike when they have enough.
                  * LadyboyDolls.com
                  * Third World Media
                  * Black Ops Media

Comment

Black files, you gotta be shittin me! Let start going to the Phillipines, hit Cebu and enjoy.. that Baht is in the toilet... I will never come back until the baht exchange is better... I was worried that they got you.. good that you are free..
                    jeffreyscott

Comment

(Bam @ Apr. 09 2007,16:24)
                      (madcat365 @ Apr. 09 2007,13:41) But did they find a purple helmet?
                      Seems the Purple Helmet got away and was last seen terrorizing a Football game!

Pattaya Police are warning all Women and Childern to stay indoors as the "Purple People Eating Helmet" is still at large... and also become very large!

Comment

(D33 @ Apr. 09 2007,16:39) By the way, you guys read about the Black Files Thailand is keeping on falangs now? They are building cases and will strike when they have enough.
                        whats this- a record of every farang tourist? or every farang immigrant, or any fucker in Thailand.

Love to see the file they have on me...

14 trips in 4 years -must be a horny fucker!!!
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(D33 @ Apr. 09 2007,23:39) By the way, you guys read about the Black Files Thailand is keeping on falangs now?  They are building cases and will strike when they have enough.
                          Please show a legitimate link to where you heard about this.

(ThaiVisa.com does NOT count as they post rubbish all the time.)

Comment

I sent D33 a PM and waiting for reply still, we'd obviously ALL like to know what you are referring to here, D

Thanks
                            Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                            -Dennis Miller

Comment

The term "black files" has probably come from an interview with the chief of police in Pattaya about 'bad' elements of the farang society. Personally I suspect its one of those situations where the belief is along the lines of "perception is reality".

The simple fact is that within Thai law, any visa can be declined without an appeal process. Easiest way for an undesirable farang is that the visa is either cancelled or not renewed. How many of those do you hear about? I have heard of a couple of these situations, but the reality is that the general police are not very good at communicating with the immigration police. Until that issue gets resolved, I really dont think anyone has much too worry about.

Incidentally, for those of us that have residency in Thailand, the chances of it being revoked are next to nothing. However it can be, but it would and could be challenged in a court.

Cheers
                              Mardhi

Comment

I looked at the pic's in the article. Does anyone know who the farang guy in the red shirt is. Is he one of those "fake cops". I will never understand what the hell they are doing. Cant they see they are just being used by the local BIB.

Comment

Working...
                                X