X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stringfellows, Pattaya

I have been away for a while lately and not able to track the Forum as much as I would like to, so not too sure how many stories have been sent up regarding this awesome bar in Pattaya but I wanted to make one more.

I was in there when they first opened last year, about a week after opening; it was a cool place then and is even better now! Most nights they have 15-20 girls hanging out and most are stunners; my first night there I had just come back from Samui [dead zone] and was horny as hell and wanted THREE girls on one. Finding 3 hotties in there was no problem at all and we went upstairs and had a blast.

Next night I only wanted 2 and it was still no problems finding some cute talent.... the short-time rooms are clean and BIG also! The girls are comfortable in them and so was I, and never did I feel rushed or hassled in any way. I got to meet the owner, Bob; he was a great guy and runs a great bar and I can't wait to get back there. Anyone visiting Pattaya, for sure put this place on your "to-do" list, it will be the highlight of your trip!
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

I was there on opening night with Mardhi, and I recall being excited about the prospect of a new ladyboy venture in Pattaya, particularly given the Agogo format.

It's great having short time rooms on the premises and they really are huge and clean for Pattaya standards.

Many of the newbies are shy about leaving the bar hand in hand with a ladyboy, so the short time rooms on site get around that problem.

Speaking of newbies, this place is the perfect place for those wanting to "discover" the ladyboy scene, but find other venues or formats too confronting or dangerous.

The place really does appear to have improved since it's early days with regard to patronage and the quality of the staff.

Whilst Bob the owner/manager has plenty of experience with Agogo bars, I'm sure his venture into ladyboys must have been an interesting adventure to say the least.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I love it: "clean for Pattaya standards."

I like the bar, but the whole town needs a good scrubbing down with carbolic acid.

Comment

Bob's a smart guy... If he thinks that his GG gogo bars are getting too dull he'll send down a couple of lbs from Stringfellows to liven them up. It works to... The lbs love the change of scenery and the attention they get as the pudgy fat little ggs try to raise their game, which frankly looks undignified as none of them have any kind of rhythm!

Comment

(koykaeng @ Apr. 01 2007,07:43) Whilst Bob the owner/manager has plenty of experience with Agogo bars, I'm sure his venture into ladyboys must have been an interesting adventure to say the least.

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          It was believe me and to get where we are now took a lot of work. I have to praise my manager/mamasan Pa as well. Without her it would not have been possible.

Bob

Comment

Stringfellows Website and Forum...

People are gonna ask, so let's pre-empt that now!

You can read (and post) more about Bob's bar 'Stringfellows' at the above link...

(How updated are the pics, Bob?)

Comment

Updated at the latest every month

Bob

Comment

Cannot wait to doscover a new LB place!! hopefully will be to enjoy some of the luscious lovlies in May!! Stogie, how bout a sside trip to Patty if I get the month off/??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!

Comment

(BLUEBALLZ @ Apr. 02 2007,00:27) Stogie, how bout a sside trip to Patty if I get the month off?
                  Sounds great. Email me and I'll book the rooms...

Comment

Jeez thaat was quick Mr bear just give you an excuse to get to Patty!! Let me get the time off first!!!!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 01 2007,23:34) Stringfellows Website and Forum...

People are gonna ask, so let's pre-empt that now!

You can read (and post) more about Bob's bar 'Stringfellows' at the above link...

(How updated are the pics, Bob?)
                      Sorry but this is the link to our Website

Comment

Working...
                      X