X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police round up Ladyboys working on Pattaya Beach

Police round up Ladyboys working on Pattaya Beach.

Responding to numerous complaints from Tourists regarding transsexuals on Pattaya Beach, a group of Police and Police volunteers rounded up 19 of them in the early hours of Wednesday Morning. These ladyboys will often engage in anti-social and criminal activities on the beach such as assault and robberies. Because this group were not seen committing a crime they could only be fined 200 Baht each at Pattaya Police Station before being released. Most of them were seen reassuming their positions on the beach as they search for potential foreign customers.  
    Full story and pics here; http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_28_03_50_4.htm

Wow 200 Baht each! That'll teach them

Comment

I wonder if they can write-off the 200b on their tax return under the misc expenses column

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

Great Ploy...complain to the police...let them round up all the ladies...
        wait outside the police station for their release and take your pick...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

Good for them..they should all be incarcerated...in my room !
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

200baht & a blow job, along with a few bob out there hand bags, more like!

There first punter will cover the fine, & some change.
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

If they didn't have such an aggressive sales pitch & talked to passes by without trying to pick pocket you or work some kind of scam they would do much better. I used to rate the beack LB's but can't be bothered with the hassle now
                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                X