X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baht Bus From Pattaya Bus Station

Sinc my flight gets in around noontine, think I'll save a few baht and take the bus from the airport to Pattaya.

Can someone explain the baht bus situation at the bus station in Pattaya?

I always just walk up to the line, tell them I'm going to Beach Rd and they normally point me onto the back of the first one. They do the loop around beach rd, just hit the buzzer on the roof when your ready to get off and pay the driver 20 baht. If your going somewhere a bit more out of the way I'm not sure what the go is, although for a few extra baht I'm sure they'll take you anywhere.
    I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Spot on. (Or you can get a motorcycle for 40 Baht if you don't want to be sandwiched into that horrible bus.)

Comment

Here you go Pigdogg..
        I use them at my last trip...
        From Airport to Pattaya---8:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 18:00.   From Pattaya to Airport---6:00, 9:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00.  Travel time, airport to Pattaya or vice versa is about two hours depending on the traffic.  The pick up point at the airport is at Level one ( ground floor) at exit number 7.  No need to go to the transportation center.  You need to call the office for a reservation.or just call them when you land..  Bangkok number 0-2747-4675 or Pattaya number 038-370-055. The Bell representative will meet you at door number 7 and take you to the bus.   Delivery to hotel all in 150 baht. They will take you to your hote  Nice  buses and very good service at a reasonable price.
        Bell Travel services will drop you off at the hotel; this service is already included. Using a taxi (bath bus just for you alone, it might costs you around 120 to 150 TBT.
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Mar. 24 2007,11:35) Here you go Pigdogg..
          I use them at my last trip...
          From Airport to Pattaya---8:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 18:00.   From Pattaya to Airport---6:00, 9:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00.  Travel time, airport to Pattaya or vice versa is about two hours depending on the traffic.  The pick up point at the airport is at Level one ( ground floor) at exit number 7.  No need to go to the transportation center.  You need to call the office for a reservation.or just call them when you land..  Bangkok number 0-2747-4675 or Pattaya number 038-370-055. The Bell representative will meet you at door number 7 and take you to the bus.   Delivery to hotel all in 150 baht. They will take you to your hote  Nice  buses and very good service at a reasonable price.
          Bell Travel services will drop you off at the hotel; this service is already included. Using a taxi (bath bus just for you alone, it might costs you around 120 to 150 TBT.
          Thanks Billy!

just to make sure I have it right,
          Bell Travel is NOT the regular bus to Pattaya but actually works out cheaper thjan the regular bus plus the baht bus if you're traveling outside rthe regular baht bus route as I will be.

Think it is easier for me to call from the States for a reservation since once I land I won't have a working phone and sim card yet.

But is there a transportation center (or do i just go to door 7)where I can check my reservation once I arrive?

Do they have an email address cause it's always nice to have a printed paper copy of things?

Comment

This is it.. I didn't use it. [email protected]
            At the moment not many know about it so when i used them,(3Weeks a go)) there was only 10-12 off us was on the bus from BKK...But from Pattaya it was almost full...And this is there other#0894498843 in BKK..
            There is another bus servis from transportation center ..But for this one you just have to go to levle 1-exit7...

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 25 2007,04:38) Think it is easier for me to call from the States for a reservation since once I land I won't have a working phone and sim card yet.
              You can now but sim cards from AIS and DTAC at their desks in the arrivals hall.
              Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

(Bravo @ Mar. 25 2007,00:03) You can now but sim cards from AIS and DTAC at their desks in the arrivals hall.
                Will they open the phone and put it in so I'm good to go.

I generally use 1-2-call. Is that AIS?

Comment

Just an idea PD...
                  Why not get your LB to send you an active 1-2 call sim card...Just before you go to LOS...only 300bt if it gets lost at the post no big deal..you are ready to go soon as you land..

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 25 2007,15:07)
                    (Bravo @ Mar. 25 2007,00:03) You can now but sim cards from AIS and DTAC at their desks in the arrivals hall.
                    Will they open the phone and put it in so I'm good to go.

I generally use 1-2-call.  Is that AIS?
                    Yews 1-2-call is AIS. Should think they can set it up for you.
                    Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 23 2007,11:22) Sinc my flight gets in around noontine, think I'll save a few baht and take the bus from the airport to Pattaya.

Can someone explain the baht bus situation at the bus station in Pattaya?      
                      Dam PD.....
                      Your off to LOS again  
                      Save some for me man
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(69billy @ Mar. 24 2007,14:28) [email protected]
                        Got my reservation!! Thanks Billy!

Comment

PD..
                          You wellcome...

PS..
                          I'm geting so jealous.
                          I have only been back two weeks..and I was saying to my sellf next trip should be 6-7 months time but I don't think I can wait that Long
                          Now I'm thinking Jun-Jul...

Comment

Working...
                          X