X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good gg gogobar in Pattaya?

Can anyone recommend a nice gogo bar (or mixed lb's and gg's) with gg in Pattaya, please?
    Preferably without russians , i had enough of those at Royal Garden earlier today. Lowest form of life, no manners, pure white trailerpark trash. Makes Britney Spears look posh.
    Thanks

Beach Club, Boeche & Peppermint.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Thanks Robin. Walking street?

Comment

(rick @ Mar. 26 2007,23:33) Thanks Robin. Walking street?
        More or less walking street, Peppermint is up the escalator next to JSB.

Boeche, walk by Toni's night club from JSB, keep looking left, take the first small Soi, I think its 16, walk 100yds up it, looking left you will see a group of Go Go's Beoche is one of them.

Beach Club. From JSB bar walking away from Toni's night club keep looking right, & upwards you will see the Beach Club sign its above the street / Soi, its about 15yds up the small Soi.
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Heaven on Soi Diamond
          Angelwitch
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Where is Angelwitch located?
            Thanks for your help, guys.

Comment

(rick @ Mar. 26 2007,16:17) Where is Angelwitch located?
              Thanks for your help, guys.
              Walking street at soi 15.
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Best looking babes found at Living Dolls Showcase in Walking St past Jenny Star and next to where the older LB's hang out at Linda's Bar.

The best GoGo IMO with a great atmosphere is Diamond GoGo in Soi Diamond off Walking St.

Comment

Try Mistys on soi 13/4. No LBs but always plenty of GGs and run by some Brits.
                  Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

I really like Kitten Club. Owner is pretty cool, Saturday night they have a buffet, also have a bathtube/shower and usually about 3 girls in it playing naked, also a couple swings with girls. No LB's though but I always have a good time in there

Matty

Comment

Working...
                    X