X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaches in Pattaya

I have heard a lot of negitive stuff about the beaches and swimming in Pattaya. Whats the deal where would be the best place in the area to catch some rays and maybe go for a swimm? Also a bud of mine mentioned a place called coral island which is a short trip away... anyone been?

There is an island just off the coast of Pattaya (Koh Lan?) that isn't bad, certainly much better than Pattaya beach. Catch a ferry at the pier just before walking street. About a 30 minute ferry ride and cost 100Baht as I recall.

Comment

its true
      the beaches are very dissapointing
      i use the pool at the hotel instead

koh samed (not so far away island) has excellent beaches

Comment

Jomtiem is a 20 Baht bus ride away!

Comment

The islands are the best bet, But Jomtien is very good too and much easier to get to.

The beaches at the North end of Jomtien are most popular and closer, but if you have a car/bike you can try going down to the southern end of Jomtien where there are a lot less people.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Ko Larn aka Coral Island is a nice day trip. I like taking the cheap ferry and then renting a motobike. It's fun to bike around the island. The good beaches are not by the main ferry. There are more expensive ferries that take you to the nicer beach. But Ko Larn is not tropical paradise.

Ko Samed, I really like allot. Larry, it's kinda like Fire Island, in that on some parts of the island there are no cars. Nice place to go away to with a ladyboy but i'd stay at least 3 nights. Taxi to the Ko Samet ferry will take about 75 minutes or so and will cost around 800 baht. Or minivans maybe 150 baht per person.

I tend tobe a cheap charlie when it comes to lodging but on Ko Samed the extra value is with high end. If you're traveling with a ladyboy the room becomes more important and the low end housing is just not very comfortable.

Except for lodging everything is cheap. Great dinners right on the beach itself lying down on mats. Great swiming, laid back vibe.

I go to Ko Samet just about every trip so if you have questions just ask.

Comment

Sai Kaew Beach Resort (Agoda Website)

If staying going to Ko Samet I strongly reccommend staying in a DELUXE COTTAGE (not Superior Room) at the Sai Kaew Beach Resort (not SaiKaew Villa).

If you're going for a short trip with a ladyboy say three nights, this is not the place to get cheap.  You'll definitly be happy in these deluxe cottages.

My favorite travel agent Mim of NS Travel of Sunee Plaza somehow as difficulty bookingthese deluxe cottages so instead I use Agoda.  Agoada has a very liberal cancellation policy (as little as 15 bucks for cancellations 72 hours in advance with a max of one night penalty for last minute cancellations).

Comment

Over the past 12 months I have lived eight of them in Pattaya and infact the City has been a regular feature on my vacation schedule for twenty years. Now I like the beach and a dip in the ocean from time to time, then back under the umbrella with a good item of reading material.
                Not until last year did I find Pattaya's best beach and I mean that in an unequivocal manner. It is located at the bottom of Pratamnak Soi 5. They even have the Patong style sun loungers (80 Baht) to hire as well as the more traditional deck chairs (30 Baht)
                I am now back in England for a few months but at least I have a few pics of the place on my PC which I am delighted to share with you guys and by the way, Natacha and other LB's are often seen there topping up their tan  
                Attached Files

Comment

Wow you have had the best looking girl on the best beach in Pattaya???

Lovely coconuts hmmmmmm

Comment

Pictures of the beach at Pratamnak Soi 5 close to the massive Adriatic Hotel.

Comment

if you go to jomtien, try to go as far as you can direction from pattaya, where the jomtien beach rd start to get small. between jomtien and pattaya there is also an ok beach, or beaches. it was quiet there in daytime, and i used to film some hardcore with a gg. in night we was caught by a thai guy which stopped to have a look, and when we saw him and stopped our dirty activity he wasn't less shy than he actually came over to strike a conversatipn
                      another ok option is wong amat beach at naklua. some quieter spots here too. .

to save time rent a motorbike or it will take forever to get there, and it's much better when you want to go back instead trying to hawk a tuktuk. or just take a motorbike taxi. if you like to bring a girl she would probably have a bike or can rent one for you. should be about 200b/day. not sure how the deposit works if you rent pr day, but i guess about 1000b.

i tried an island(outside pattaya) once. don't remember which one, but it wasn't any better then the alternatives mentioned above. tourists the same. crowded and more difficult to get back. if you take a speedboat, which i/we did, it was quite expensive too. 1500 each or so i think.

Comment

Thank you all for your help.
                        I am leaving for LOS 3/22 I'be down in Pattaya by 3/26. I will be in BKK for three days then a week in Pattya then back to BKK for another couple of days befor I return to NY.
                        I am going to spend my first 2 night at the Jasmine but I may switch it up and go towards north Pattaya at the Sabia Lodge for the last few days ...any suggestions? Also I would like to do some suba diving if any one has a recomendation I would be greatful....Finnaly- If any one would like to meet up for a brew, first rounds on me.
                        Again thanks much

Comment

I like North Pattaya very much.  Lots of pussy and also some ladyboy cock.  It's a very easy walk from Soi 2 to Soi 6 for afternoon shorttimes.   But quite a hike from Soi 6 to Soi 7, just the way the town is.

Sabai Lodge has a big swinmming pool.   And empty baht busses often turn around on Soi 2 so you can catch a baht bus headed towards Walking Street right outside your door 24/7.   But getting off the baht bus you must get off on the corner or it will go straight.

Right accrosss the Soi is the back entrance to the Welkom Inn, it's a very nice place to take meals and also has a nice beergarden that has some shorttime girls hanging out. Nextto the beergarden is the afternoon "noname" bar that has shorttime girls starting at noon.

Most of the nearby beer bars have a discreet type low key ladyboy mixed in.

And if you want to check out Alcazar or Tiffany or the soapies they're all right there.

Have fun!    

Comment

Pattaya has a beach? I need to get out more on my trips.
                            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I love this site...thanks again

Comment

Working...
                              X