X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya--Blue Ice Bar

Ran across the "Blue Ice" bar mentioned on another forum as being a LB bar?

Anyone have any information or its location?

Its about 20-30 meters North of Jenny Star Bar, same side.

If you see the club with the Russian Girls, its next door to it on the north.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

spotted some beautiful looking young ladyboys there about 3 weeks ago.....

one was so sweet , innocent and beautiful.....

but if she was 16-17 years old i would be amazed.....

just wat we need in Pattaya..........

more jail bait....hahhaha

rex

Comment

There are a couple of cuties there, Ann, Pupae and Bem
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

And Natacha....
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Even for Pattaya, it a little hard for me to believe that there are so many ladyboys and LB bars. I think sometime if you would throw a rock in Pattaya you would hit a ladyboy (i.e. they are thick on the ground).

Looking forward to my April trip.

What's the current dollar to Baht ratio after the asian market crash. Time to buy a condo at bargain prices?

Comment

(tampanugget_2001 @ Feb. 28 2007,14:08) Thanks for the info.  

Even for Pattaya, it a little hard for me to believe that there are so many ladyboys and LB bars.  I think sometime if you would throw a rock in Pattaya you would hit a ladyboy (i.e. they are thick on the ground).

Looking forward to my April trip.

What's the current dollar to Baht ratio after the asian market crash.  Time to buy a condo at bargain prices?
              69Billy & I have always said the place was teaming with LB's, you just had to look around more, but they have obviously decided the NaNa way of packaging & selling your wares is easier on the customer, concentrations of LB's in bars is far easier than trawling half a city looking for them. But less fun.

May the LB Force be with you all.....
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

There's a couple of good lookers there, reeling in the passing drunks on Walking Street. Not my cup of tea!

Comment

(tampanugget_2001 @ Feb. 28 2007,14:08) What's the current dollar to Baht ratio after the asian market crash. Time to buy a condo at bargain prices?
                  34bt : $
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(Snick @ Feb. 26 2007,17:17) There are a couple of cuties there, Ann, Pupae and Bem
                    Ann ...
                    Attached Files

Comment

I got some great video I shot in there the other night.

Comment

it makes no sense that the LBs would have to pay 200 dollars to work in an LB bar. theyd barely break even doing this. the reason they go to singapore is to make MORE money and for the freedom of bar rules.

Comment

(Bam @ Feb. 28 2007,05:47) I got some great video I shot in there the other night.
                          annnnd?...

We get a preview at all?

Comment

(fodido @ Feb. 28 2007,17:32)
                            (Snick @ Feb. 26 2007,17:17) There are a couple of cuties there, Ann, Pupae and Bem
                            Ann ...
                            The lovely Ann pictured above...I'm not sure if I want to fuck her or adopt her.

Comment

(Bam @ Feb. 28 2007,19:47) I got some great video I shot in there the other night.
                              Any copies of that vid available? PM to me if need be. I can give you my gmail account if it's a big file.
                              "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Working...
                              X