X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ladyboy Bar in Pattaya

The Starlight Bar on Soi 6/1 has become homebase to Beam, that psycho Bom and a few other Soi 6 rejects.

Thanks for that - I'll add it to my list of 'never want to see' bars then.

So presumably Hi Boss has gotten a whole lot better now they have gone?

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

That€™s great two less LB trash in Hi Boss.  

Perhaps Hi Boss will pick up now. Next step get rid of that terrible new furniture.

Comment

(JackG @ Jan. 23 2007,18:31) The Starlight Bar on Soi 6/1 has become homebase to Beam, that psycho Bom and a few other Soi 6 rejects.
        I bought Beam a drink, just for old times sake one afternoon in the Starlight Bar, she was in reasonble condition, not quite as Zombie & vacant looking as she has been on past aquaintance. However i did not go with her, so i do not know if her performance has improved be Mr Yabba wrecked her.

Incidently when i was living in Berlin 1986-1988, down in Charlottenberger Platz there were a group of seady bars, one of which was called the Starlight Bar & was full of LB's from the LOS & Singapore. I had some great times there & very pleasant memories. I used to take the LB's out at weekends & evenings to look round Berlin & see the sights.
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

This Starlight Bar is owned by a Swiss gentlemen (who appears to be a genuinely nice, straight up fellow) and his beautiful g-girl Thai wife Ann.
          Ann has been known to run off any girl hanging around her bar that is as good looking or better looking than herself. The fact that Ann doesn't see the ladyboys as a challenge to her self-preceived status as the most beautiful girl in the bar, and the shortage of good looking girls in Pattaya at the moment, is why it probably turned into a ladyboy bar. My two satang's worth of armchair analysis.

Comment

I think soi 6/1 is a great place for a ladyboy bar and I enjoyed good times at the Blue Angel, hows that for a blast from the past.

How's the bar on 6/1 doing that supposedly is part owned by Noi?

Comment

That was the Ireland Bar and Noi and her partner sold out sometime last Spring. For a while Noi was at the Red Light bar as was her g-girl partner, Yui (or is it Marsha or Martha), but now Yui is nowhere to be found and Noi is working out of the Hi Boss.  Sorry to see that.

Comment

Where is the Starlight bar situated on soi 6?

Is that the name of the bar with the pool tables and a small GoGo upstairs...a little further down the soi towards Beach Road from Hi-Boss?

Bom is a train wreck.Saw her one night about 2am last October across from Hi-Boss either drunk on her ass or stoned, she couldn't even get up on her feet to chase me down the soi.

Crazy ladyboy for sure, but has an incredibly tight body.

Comment

The Starlight is on Soi 6/1.
                  If you walk down Soi 6 from Second Road and turn left at the first alleyway past the Queen Vic, The Starlight is dead ahead.

Shrimpsoup wrote: Is that the name of the bar with the pool tables and a small GoGo upstairs...a little further down the soi towards Beach Road from Hi-Boss?
                  I believe that would be Pook Bar the current home of Ses or Carrot.
                  Attached Files

Comment

(JackG @ Jan. 24 2007,05:44) This Starlight Bar is owned by a Swiss gentlemen (who appears to be a genuinely nice, straight up fellow) and his beautiful g-girl Thai wife Ann.
                    Ann has been known to run off any girl hanging around her bar that is as good looking or better looking than herself.  The fact that Ann doesn't see the ladyboys as a challenge to her self-preceived status as the most beautiful girl in the bar, and the shortage of good looking girls in Pattaya at the moment, is why it probably turned into a ladyboy bar.  My two satang's worth of armchair analysis.
                    Oh that sounds a recipe for a looming disaster - what on earth made them think Bom is an asset - the girl is a total disaster and serious junkie.

Cheers
                    Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Jan. 24 2007,13:19) Oh that sounds a recipe for a looming disaster - what on earth made them think Bom is an asset - the girl is a total disaster and serious junkie.    
                      Cheers
                      Mardhi
                      I told the owner exactly that and for a few days Bom wasn't to be seen, but by the middle of last week she was back in the bar. She looks like shit and is making no effort to look anything like a woman, which makes her more of a freak because now she looks like what she is, a man with silicone implants.

Comment

(mardhi @ Jan. 23 2007,18:39) Thanks for that - I'll add it to my list of 'never want to see' bars then.

So presumably Hi Boss has gotten a whole lot better now they have gone?

Cheers
                        Mardhi
                        LMAO
                        * LadyboyDolls.com
                        * Third World Media
                        * Black Ops Media

Comment

(mardhi @ Jan. 24 2007,14:19)
                          Oh that sounds a recipe for a looming disaster - what on earth made them think Bom is an asset - the girl is a total disaster and serious junkie.    

Cheers
                          Mardhi[/quote]
                          Yabba...or something else?

Comment

(mardhi @ Jan. 23 2007,17:39) So presumably Hi Boss has gotten a whole lot better now they have gone?
                            Don't know and don't care.
                            As far as I'm concerned the only thing that could improve the Hi Boss would be a direct lightning strike followed by a raging 5 alarm fire that would burn that shitpit to the ground. The smell would be horrible, but the end result would be worth it.

Comment

(JackG @ Jan. 24 2007,23:33)
                              (mardhi @ Jan. 23 2007,17:39) So presumably Hi Boss has gotten a whole lot better now they have gone?
                              Don't know and don't care.
                              As far as I'm concerned the only thing that could improve the Hi Boss would be a direct lightning strike followed by a raging 5 alarm fire that would burn that shitpit to the ground. The smell would be horrible, but the end result would be worth it.
                              The Missionary would have no souls to save if that happened. Its one of his favorite bars.
                              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                              X