X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 days of news from Pattaya and 2 lbs arrested

Pattaya City News was off until Jan 3rd so now the LBs have made the front page 2 days in a row.

Ladyboy Fingered as Early Morning Pickpocket.

At around 5:00am on Thursday morning Mr Ali Sader-ah-he-Moni, a 31-year-old Iranian tourist, was walking along Beach Road in the region of Soi 12, when he claims he was approached by a 21-year-old ladyboy who offered her sexual services for the princely sum of 1,000 baht. The Iranian decided this was an offer worthy of further investigation and the pair sauntered onto the sand to consummate their new-found relationship. Sadly, this lightning-fast relationship ended in tears as the ladyboy ran off into the night having managed to get her hands on the Iranian€™s monetary wad which consisted of 5,000 Iranian dollars, 100 US dollars and 18 baht.
    The aggrieved Iranian called for help from the tourist police and under the direction of Colonel Wootishart the ladyboy was soon apprehended. At the Soi 9 police station the ladyboy claimed the Iranian had tried to avoid paying for her specialized services. Police have made a report and the case will now go to court to determine the truth of the matter.

Pictures at the webiste
    http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_04_01_50_3.htm

He must be fucking mad. If it gets back to his local in Tehran he will get 50 lashes or worse as shirt lifting is a noose around the neck..they dont piss around with a caution ...trap doors open ... KLUNK.

Plus he may miss his flight if hes on Holiday. He took a risk taking a streetwalker anyway and so should have left it as a blip on lifes learning curve.

Comment

Amazing! F**king idiot carting all that cash around, funny how he only had 18 baht though!!!
      ATM for rent!

Comment

PCN must have a new hack; the writing in that article is so much better than their norm "the couple sauntered into the sand"...great imagery!

Not sure what an Iranian dollar is though, I thought the Rial was the local folding in Iran and 5000 rial is less than 30p!

G.

Comment

How much is 5,000 Iranian dollars in US dollars and are there such a thing as Iranian dollars?
          brock landers

Comment

Good point. 5,000 Iranian Rials is about 50 US Cents!

Comment

I have always admired the off the cuff writing style of the Pattaya story tellers...

Here are a few quotes from this weeks round up of Pattaya life...

The index of stories can be found here...

The pair claimed they worked in a karaoke bar in Soi AR in central Pattaya and two Thai men had paid their bar fine to bring them back to the men€™s hotel for a bit of mattress-dancing. The women said they had gone for a shower to prepare themselves for their horizontal activities, but...
              It has been a bad week for Mr. Hobraten who was involved in a hit and run road accident just 24 hours before which killed Mr. Jimmy Hassim aged 52 from England.
              Great stuff...

Comment

didnt he know he was getting robbed when she made the effort to take the 18 baht?? All coins there!!! Funny as shit though I hope one of the mullahs has a subscription to the paper so they get him when he gets home. his rehab-forced to fuck a camel!!!

his excuse-"honestly Mullah omar she claimed she had a major missile in her pocket and I had to investigate!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE-and dont be a tit like this twat!

Comment

' around 5:00am on Thursday morning'

have you ever seen the skanks that walk the beach road at 5am??

this guy was not only stupid, he was blind!

should have stayed in bed and just dealt with his insomnia with a valium

and who the hell is that whitey tourist police fuck?? HE should be charged with something

another reason to stay out of that lame city, especially with my Iranian heritage

Muhammad  
                  Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                  -Dennis Miller

Comment

What€™s with this guy and 18??
                    Pocket change of 18 Baht and another 5000 Rials, which is almost equal to 18 Baht €¦

Was the involvement of the police in this case worth the effort and probably the 50 lashes?

+ 100 USD = 3500 Baht
                    + 5000 Iranian Rials = 18 Baht
                    + Pocket Change = 18 Baht
                    - Agreed Serviced fee = 1000 Baht
                    = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
                    Amount of lost money 2536 Baht

The human brain certainly work in many different ways ..
                    -T

Comment

(Todd @ Jan. 04 2007,21:44) What€™s with this guy and 18??
                      Pocket change of 18 Baht and another 5000 Rials, which is almost equal to 18 Baht €¦

Was the involvement of the police in this case worth the effort and probably the 50 lashes?

+ 100 USD = 3500 Baht
                      + 5000 Iranian Rials = 18 Baht
                      + Pocket Change = 18 Baht
                      - Agreed Serviced fee = 1000 Baht
                      = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
                      Amount of lost money 2536 Baht

The human brain certainly work in many different ways ..
                      -T
                      if i read this correctly the 18 baht is the amount of thai cash "reported". seems to me the police might have received a considerable cash donation to their local benevolent fund, perhaps in return for some accidental misspelling of the name of the iranian gentlemen who wished to go home and do something other than be castrated, hmmm?

i mean, *nobody* walks around the streets of pattaya -- literally lined with atms -- with 18 baht in local currency. i'm thinking he had something in the order of 5,018 baht at the start of this adventure. tit, tit....

Comment

Is Pattaya that dangerous? That news site is pretty rough.

Comment

Pattaya CAN be that dangerous if your walking on the beach side of beach road at 5 am.

But for the most part if you go the bar area (which there are thousands of bars) or Walking Street you will never have a problem

Its the Cheap Charlies trolling beach road for the 400 baht short time that always wind up in these situations.

Comment

Ahhhh... yes.... Pattaya Beach road, nothing like a stroll by the sea in the early morning, done it myself in the past many times. Always some interesting characters ready to aquaint themselves with you, seeking some kind of donation. Your watch maybe, some money perhaps, usually for a short liason on the beach, what better more pleasant early morning past time is there.

The niave & unaware will always be out there, can't feel sympathy for the guy he was already getting ripped off at 1000baht. For the real cheap charlies its about 500 tops. But I wouldn't recommend it.
                            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

As of last week
                              the exchange rate for Iranian Rials to the Us Dollar was

9280 Iran Rials= US $1

Comment

Working...
                              X