X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swingers Party in Pattaya on the 16th

This is a Swingers Party in Pattaya on the 16th. Yes Ladyboys will be there and they get in for free so for sure there will be some LB's there with hard cocks looking for fun...

This is Honeybee and Ladyboy Heaven..
    http://clubladyboy.com/promovidclips...-52-honey1.wmv
    http://clubladyboy.com/promovidclips...-53-honey2.wmv
    They will be there and were shot by ATS for an upcoming update.
    Attached Files

Well, the flyer says it's going to be one awesome party "for sure", so how could anyone refuse such an invitation???

Looking at the prices, the guys throwing this are going to be rich.
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Dec. 15 2006,00:21) Well, the flyer says it's going to be one awesome party "for sure", so how could anyone refuse such an invitation???

Looking at the prices, the guys throwing this are going to be rich.  
      Um...I don't think they're looking to get rich.... it's more they want to get fucked silly...

Comment

Honey has been running swingers-parties for a while (in Bkk and pty). She has a yahoo group with info about the parties and also some photos of her and her friends in action. Think she also tried doing some private web-can shows with her guy.

-T
        Attached Files

Comment

(Bam @ Dec. 14 2006,07:01) This is Honeybee and Ladyboy Heaven..
          http://clubladyboy.com/promovidclips...-52-honey1.wmv
          http://clubladyboy.com/promovidclips...-53-honey2.wmv
          They will be there and were shot by ATS for an upcoming update.
          Guys, those 2 vids are awsome!!!!! In videos it's all about devotion and the pussy-girl (gg, postie??) is really on-it! Fabulous!!!  Best I've seen for a while!!!    
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

you have to like these and also get a laugh from the audience in the background doing the moaning and "oh god" voice over.........should be a fun party...........I'll have to live it vicariously thru the "trip reports"................ .ALOHA
            ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

The girl in the video is Honey... and you won't find anyone in all of Thailand that€™s as devoted as she is.... She is without a doubt the most Extreme person I've ever met... there is nothing she won't do!
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Bam, have you or anyone out there got any contact info for Honey as she is someone i have to meet when i am back in the new year .

Cheers
                Mac

Comment

Great vids bam

Comment

Bam, I always knew: You're da man!!!!!!!!!      

MK
                    PS: .... so I bet she's agg?! Posties are normally neither that devoted nor that raunchy!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

That is one horny girl. If they could make pussies that good for posties I would be converted.

A nice horny asian girl with a nice pussy is right up there in my book.

Hey Bam is Honey avaiable? And also when will wee see the video?

Thanks.

Comment

Honey is not a working girl or bar girl... she's just a nice girl (GG) into freaky hard core sex and runs the swinging scene parties in Pattaya.  If you go to her swingers party you can get to meet her and fuck her too... she loves gang bangs and ladyboys so if you do go to the party be ready for a very freaky night of hard core sex like no other!

Comment

Bam ... have you been to one of these? Can you give a bit more detail on how many people; atmosphere. It's looking like they are offering one or two events a month, so I'm going to plan to try to attend one next time I'm down in LOS.

I haven't been to anything like this in ages, but I think it's easy to be overwhelmed, and just say 'this is too kinky for me'. But maybe that's just me.

Comment

Are these events still in occurring in Pattaya?
                            Likewise any other swingers parties in the area?
                            Is so who do i need to contact?
                            Does anyone have any contact information for Honey?
                            Any information at all would be appreciated.

Comment

(neo2025 @ Aug. 19 2007,18:46) Are these events still in occurring in Pattaya?
                              Likewise any other swingers parties in the area?
                              Is so who do i need to contact?
                              Does anyone have any contact information for Honey?
                              Any information at all would be appreciated.
                              Hey guys,

Same same from us, any info supplied would be most appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

PC

Comment

Working...
                              X