Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eden comes to pattaya

this is not lb related, but i guess it could go here anyhow:

the famous eden club which until now has only had a bkk branch in suk 7/1, will now also open in pattaya.
    the location will be in soi lk metro off soi buakao, not far away from looliitaa bj bar.

Originally the opening date was supposed to be 15 November, but a couple of weeks ago Marc told me it was now 15 December.

Comment

Wow!  

Just means more lesbian anal ass licking fist fucking golden shower duo's in Pattaya            

Comment

Pattaya and the Eden Club just seem to go together somehow
        Mister Arse

Comment

(Bam @ Nov. 23 2006,13:54) .....more lesbian anal ass licking fist fucking golden shower duo's in Pattaya  
          I think you should be more discreet about Mr. Bear's weekend plans.

Comment

Will it be Pattaya Prices
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

2 x 500 & 2 x 200

Comment

Outstanding Thanku Sir

Comment

sorry mate, only in my dream

Comment

lol

Comment

guys and dolls

the famous eden club which until now has only had a bkk branch in suk 7/1, will now also open in pattaya.
                      the location will be in soi lk metro off soi buakao, not far away from looliitaa bj bar.
                      LET ME UNDERSTAND... is this Eden Club the same one that exist in San Antonio/San Jose Ibiza??? The house of Judge Jules... etc ? ? ?

If this is real I would live to see both the Bangkok and the Pattaya one

Diablo le grec  

Comment

Huh?

Comment

lol!! eden in san antonio(ibiza) is absolutely not the same. eden(bkk) is a "sex club". it's debateable that the techno club in ibiza is the same, but nothing like it of course. san antonio is btw a craphole, a whorehouse is to be found in ibiza city though. and i can't complain too much, i smashed the grannies of out of one swedish and danish girl when i was there .. alternative medication is also very available

Comment

This is the Eden's he's talking about.... http://www.ibiza-hotels.com/clubbin....=getven

while this is the Eden club we're talking about.... http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin....l=edens

A big difference is the kind of service you get€¦ having that kind of a Kookie to eat

Comment

Just means more lesbian anal ass licking fist fucking golden shower duo's in Pattaya
                              i cuuldn't have put it better

Comment

Working...
                              X