X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya Bar

There is a new LB bar on Soi 6, about 50m down from Hi Boss, towards the sea.

The girls are not has hard as other Pattaya girls, and a few cute ones too. You'll recognize one from Phuket if you're an old-timer.

Hi Ziggy,

I presume you are referring to the place which has the pool table and is on the corner, open to the street.

When I chatted with a couple of LB's working there the other week, I was informed that this was a re-incarnation of the James Bar, which used to be on the opposite side of the same Soi.

Makes sense, as James Bar also had the pool table.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Yep. A few nice girls.

Comment

I believe it is "Cafe Ole". See my post and pics a few months back.
        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Any pics chaps?
          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

I'll check it out later this week. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Si sir Stogie is "headed" for Pattaya. trip report to follow right stogie?? hey man only the Saints can throw for 500 passing yards and LOSE what the f........k?? They have a tough run in the rest of the year and the playoffs will be tough to acheive.

Comment

I am a Saints fan - I knew this in pre-season! It's a tradition to get our hopes up a little then fold!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 21 2006,06:37) It's a tradition to get our hopes up a little then fold!
                  Are you referring here to football, or to.......uh, never mind.

Comment

I believe it is "Cafe Ole"
                    a bar with my name. have to be a cool place

Comment

Working...
                    X