X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone here ever shagged Emma from Pattaya

Has anyone here actually shagged Emma the superstar from Pattaya, She looks totally gorgeous and that, but i dunno if I could put up with all the superstar atitude,
    She def on my "To Do" list, if i get the chance, Totally cute big doe eyes, I wouldnt be able to resist her if i got the chance,

She is very choosy about who she goes with. They younger and better looking you are, the better the chance she will let you pay to fuck her.....
    I"m not the worst looking guy in the world, but I'm not the youngest and she won't even say hello to me. Nothing. I've stood next to her and tried to talk to her and she acts like I'm not there. She can take her attitude and shove it up her cute little ass.

Comment

Who's the guy on here that said she wacked him over the head with a bamboo stick?  

Comment

dont even go near the 'i to important superstars' theres to many hotties to enjoy in pattaya..spread u;r wings an look around away from TSB. there every where

Comment

Do you have a pic to show us who this supposed superstar is?

I checked the Emma's in the model finder and sure did not see any stars.

Just curious...

Thanks,

P

Comment

I think this is the Emma they are talking about
            Attached Files
            I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

(Jar @ Aug. 12 2006,10:16) dont even go near the 'i to important superstars' theres to many hotties to enjoy in pattaya..spread u;r wings an look around away from TSB. there every where  
                I totally agree. Why waste time on a bar girl who thinks she can pick and choose customers.

I have witnessed her ignoring men who approached her - not even giving them a "no thank you".

I think a lot of her allure/fame has come from non-LB lovers who think she is the most passable ladyboy in Pattaya. there's a lot f chatter about her on non_TS forums. However, I do actually find a lot of the other LBs more attractive (even though they are not quite as passable) ... i think attitude has a lot to do with that. Also, I get the impressiona lot of the JSB superstars will be trying to get the deed over with as quickly as possible ... and probably at an inflated price too.
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

I get a laugh when I see members getting upset about a bargirl being chosey about who she lets barfine her.

I guess I'm of the opinion that a good half of the punters in Pattaya would only be improved by a dip in carbolic acid and perhaps a cycle of antibiotics.

I have seen Emma in person in front of the Jenny Star Bar, and she is very, very passable. I would have loved to engage her services.

And yes, she ignored me as well when I tried to make eye contact. But that's her right. I'm not going to get mad because a person wants control over their own body and who she sleeps with.

Comment

(tampanugget_2001 @ Aug. 12 2006,12:40) I get a laugh when I see members getting upset about a bargirl being chosey about who she lets barfine her.  

I guess I'm of the opinion that a good half of the punters in Pattaya would only be improved by a dip in carbolic acid and perhaps a cycle of antibiotics.  

I have seen Emma in person in front of the Jenny Star Bar, and she is very, very passable.  I would have loved to engage her services.

And yes, she ignored me as well when I tried to make eye contact.  But that's her right.  I'm not going to get mad because a person wants control over their own body and who she sleeps with.

We must really be joking!!
                    Getting pissed off because a LB pros rejects you..in Thailand??
                    She has just a pretty face but naked not that great..at least in the pics. Haven't seen her fom real thou.
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(JackG @ Aug. 12 2006,09:58) She is very choosy about who she goes with.  
                      Plus she's now charging 6000 Baht for a Short Time... go figure that! But she is one of the hottests ladyboys I've come across.

Comment

(tampanugget_2001 @ Aug. 12 2006,12:40) I get a laugh when I see members getting upset about a bargirl being chosey about who she lets barfine her.  

And yes, she ignored me as well when I tried to make eye contact.  But that's her right.  I'm not going to get mad because a person wants control over their own body and who she sleeps with.
                        not sure anyone here has said they've gotten mad or that she doesn't have the right to refuse men - of course she does

the point we're trying to make is not to worry about whether or not you managed to go with a particular superstar because there are plenty of other nice girls out there and you will find one
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

shes pretty but i think i will give her a miss,at the end of the day we are paying bar girls for sex and should not have to beg them or be grateful that this so called superstar is willing to go with us!?            

Comment

Great pics guys, especially Bam! Mmmmm, nurses!

I think models and hookers should have 100% control over who they fuck and how much for.

Why should a creep like myself have the arrogance to think that a girl that looks like this should be grateful for my offer to poke her for cash.

I'd love to fuck her, but if she says 'no' then that's fine with me. It's business and not personal.

Comment

It sounds like that old Rodney Dangerfield joke:

I'm so ugly, a hooker once told me "Not on the first date"
                              When she walks, she’s like a samba
                              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Working...
                              X