X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya Ladyboy Bars

Yo! I have been to Pattaya a few times but would like to know where are the good bars to pick-up nice ladyboys. I know of Jenny Star bar, hi-boss and Stringfellows. I have heard there are some bars on Soi Yamoto? Can anybody give me some tips. Thanks in advance.

You have the big 3.

There is also DiDI bar on Soi 7, next to Flipper Hotel.
    Kitten club, underneath Penthouse hotel has some.
    On second road the bar complex on Soi 10 has some.
    and on Soi Diamond there is 'Le Trio'

Otherwise there are a lot of bars with 1 or 2, try Wandering Soi 6,7,8 and 16.
    And of course Walking Street afer midnight is full of 'em
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Add Soi 1 on Second Road

Comment

If your into old, butt ugly ladyboys you could also add Linda bar just down from JSB - you cannot fail to recognise them as you walk past - a beauty pageant its not.  

Tony disco is also a good pickup joint for the simple reason that the girls/LB's inside will be of a legal age 99% of the time - the same cannot be said of picking up a cute by questionable age wise LB loitering around the 7-11 between JSB and Tony's disco. Odds are they are underage if they look young and aint in a bar. Given the huge amount of police (uniformed and undercover) coverage on walking Street, you might be inviting trouble if you pick one up. Conversly Marine two disco can be a good pick up place after 3am but Marine 1 only lets in LB's they now, trust and buy their way in with a 100b tip to the security guard at the entrance. Officially Marine disco's do not allow LB's but it seems easier in Marine 2. If the LB is in Marine 1 odds are she is from Jenny Star Bar as they know all the security guards.

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

Apparently part of the fun in Pattaya is finding the LBs. I guess that aside from the places (which are good solid leads) Snick and Mardhi mentioned, there are several bars that employ LBs here and there - often one day they're there and another day they're not. So its a little bit of legwork and hunting to find them, but I'm told its quite fun. Not my cup of tea as I prefer to have a line-up at my beck and call but perhaps you will enjoy the thrill of the hunt.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Your joking DP, im still here (10 days to go ) theres plenty ladyboys here trust me how did you get on with Kia btw

Comment

Soi 1 and 2nd road bar complex now has 6+, and some are NICE

Comment

Yup soi 1 where ive been hanging early evening before going to jsb also soi 4 has some cuties,

Comment

SF - Have you found King yet??    You know she now works at a Karaoke bar called Number 1 near to Carrefour supermarket - maybe you should head down there and sing her a few love songs LOL

Cheers
                  Mardhi

Comment

HI Guys, Look, I have been reading this site for almost two years, I have been to BKK once, last January, I am planning another 3 1/2 weeks this January. but I am confused, what the hell is the difference between Soi, Street and Road. Seems to me they use all three. Can some one explain to me can be locate at soi 13/1 near 2nd road? Please explain.

Thanks Very much
                    Pheagler

Comment

(pheagler @ Sep. 11 2006,10:54) HI Guys,  Look, I have been reading this site for almost two years, I have been to BKK once, last January, I am planning another 3 1/2 weeks this January. but I am confused,  what the hell is the difference between Soi, Street and Road.  Seems to me they use all three.  Can some one explain to me can be locate at soi 13/1 near 2nd road?  Please explain.

Thanks Very much
                      Pheagler
                      A soi is *normally* a road that leads from another main. For example, in Bangkok, Sukhumvit Road is one of the main arteries, Sukhumvit soi 15 is a smaller road that comes off the main road. Think of it like your own veins in your body. Lots of little veins coming of a main artery and you start to get the idea. The numbers normally run odds and even, so Soi 1,3,5,7,9 etc will all run along one side of the street and Soi 2,4,6,8,10 etc will be on the other side of the street. Soi 13/1 would be where they built a new road after they did the main set of numbering and will be between 13 and 15.

Pattaya is slightly different in that they use a grid system when they laid out the roads. The main roads running down through the city are Pattaya Nua (north), Pattaya Klang (central) and Pattaya Tai (south) - across these run beach road, then back to 2nd road, then 3rd Road. So an example of soi 13/1 off 2nd Road will normally indicate that the best way to access it would be to go along 2nd road and then into the sub soi 13/1 - however its doubly confusing in Pattaya because you can actually access soi 13/1 from Beach road as its a grid system, most of the sois connect to main roads at either end, unlike most other parts of Thailand where the sois tend to be dead end streets. i.e only one way in and out.

Cheers
                      Mardhi

Comment

(stupid_felang @ Sep. 10 2006,16:20) Your joking DP, im still here (10 days to go )   theres plenty ladyboys here trust me   how did you get on with Kia btw
                        Never got around to Kia (although she spells her name Kie I think). Next time I guess. Glad to see you're still alive and well. Start posting more pics!!!
                        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(pheagler @ Sep. 11 2006,04:54) HI Guys,  Look, I have been reading this site for almost two years, I have been to BKK once, last January, I am planning another 3 1/2 weeks this January. but I am confused,  what the hell is the difference between Soi, Street and Road.  Seems to me they use all three.  Can some one explain to me can be locate at soi 13/1 near 2nd road?  Please explain.

Thanks Very much
                          Pheagler
                          Here is a good map of Pattaya...
                          http://www.pattaya-chat.com/index.php?showtopic=836
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 11 2006,11:56)
                            (stupid_felang @ Sep. 10 2006,16:20) Your joking DP, im still here (10 days to go ) theres plenty ladyboys here trust me how did you get on with Kia btw
                            Never got around to Kia (although she spells her name Kie I think). Next time I guess. Glad to see you're still alive and well. Start posting more pics!!!

I cant post any right now cos this bloody LB spilt a drink on my digi camera and broke it so im using my phone to take pics now but havent got a card reader for it so ill have to wait till i get home on the 20th i got shit loads of pics though
                            re

Comment

(mardhi @ Sep. 10 2006,23:51) SF - Have you found King yet?? You know she now works at a Karaoke bar called Number 1 near to Carrefour supermarket - maybe you should head down there and sing her a few love songs LOL

Cheers
                              Mardhi
                              What rd would that be Mardhi ?? may have to take a look

Comment

Working...
                              X