X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladyboy lovers living in pattaya or near there

a bit off the beaten path but non the less important, at least to me, anybody have any experience with living or staying at a residence on third road, seen some decent townhouses on third but would like to hear from those who have lived there.
    good or bad experience would be appreciated, will be moving there in five weeks and don't like surprises, thanks to any of you who can help
    jasper

i lived 4months in 3rd soi 14. i was the only farang there, except for an arabic dude.
    it was ok, but i drive motorbike which is essential when you stay there.
    the room was cheap though, 3000b/month, and water/electricity was about 1500 every month.
    outside there was only karaoke-bars for thai ppl, never went there, not even sure i would have been welcome either, but the girls were cheering every time i passed on my bike. but then again i am a very handsome guy ha ha...

if you wanna stay away from the tourist areas of pattaya, you could stay in the apt in central rd soi 10. lots of lbs live there. venus and helen for example. the rooms are about 3000-4000b/month. right now i cannot remember the name of the complex, but as you enter soi 10 you go straight ahead for about 200m and then turn right.

there is not much for farangs in 3rd rd except for buffalo bar and some other odd bars. also its a bit too long for a walk to soi buakao, but there are moto-taxis everywhere, so its no problem get around from there.

Comment

Working...
    X