X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikes shopping Mall, Pattaya

I popped into here as I needed to buy some new jeans over the weekend. I have to say, I dont come here very often but all of a sudden I can see that changing damn fast.

In the department store itself, I counted 7 LB's working on the ground floor alone and none of them were in the cosmetics section !!!

If you like the typical department store uniform in Thailand which basically consists of a white blouse, very tight short skirt, tights(pantyhose) and high heels, this is the place to come and ogle. Forget Hi-Boss - the talent is here.

As it is I ended up buying a wallet (cute by very shy), two pairs of jeans (Look out for the LB in the Wrangler section) and I even considered buying a handbag, but I just could not carry that off without ended up giving it to the LB in the handbag department. I actually only needed the jeans but these gals have a way of upselling. I spotted a couple of cuties in high heels and short skirts going up the escalator so of course, I had to follow - blimey the store is on 5 floors and guess what they went all the way up to the food court on the 5th floor, so of course I had to follow and admire their legs from 4 steps behind on the escalator.

For any of you boys on a trip to Sin City, this is well worth a stroll around.

Cheers
    Mardhi

At South Pattaya Rd. there is a Tops Supermarket...and the one off the floor is all Phons...10 or12 LBs in there is well...
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Jun. 19 2006,18:59) At South Pattaya Rd. there is a Tops Supermarket...and the one off the floor is all Phons...10 or12 LBs in there is well...
      Billy knows i fuck 2 of them

Comment

Ah the Tuk Com centre - perhaps I better go and buy a new phone as well. This could end up more expensive than just paying for a dozen short times - still at least I will have plenty of top up cards.

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

(69billy @ Jun. 19 2006,22:59) At South Pattaya Rd. there is a Tops Supermarket...and the one off the floor is all Phons...10 or12 LBs in there is well...
          69Billy,

Don't tell them all the the secrets they will all be coming to Pattaya!
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys!!

There is actually a ton of non working ladyboys in Robinson, MBK and all over bangkok, and all over Thailand.

Just how do you ask them out?

"Hi, what time do you get off?
            Fancy coming out for dinner?"

Seems like hard work to me. Mardhi - its great for you because you live there and can build up a rapport. Billy has balls of steel, but I think there is no hope for ordinary mortals like me!!
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 20 2006,01:34) Thanks for the info guys!!

There is actually a ton of non working ladyboys in Robinson, MBK and all over bangkok, and all over Thailand.

"Hi, what time do you get off? *

Seems like hard work to me. Mardhi - its great for you because you live there and can build up a rapport. Billy has balls of steel, but I think there is no hope for ordinary mortals like me!! *
              you go there ,pretend you want to by something chat with them,ask what time they finish work and if they like to go for a drink.they never say no.its very easy

Comment

Sawadee, are there any ladyboy massage parlor's out there? Bangkok, Pattaya. etc.

Comment

(speeder @ Jun. 24 2006,04:57) Sawadee, are there any ladyboy massage parlor's out there? Bangkok, Pattaya. etc.
                  Check out this thread:

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Robinsons on Silom has just one LB in the cosmetics .

her hair changes colour every other day, like a chameleon, so you think theres more than one.

Fuck knows how they make money as they dont get busy....anyway i never tried it on as i cant chew the fat about lipsticks and you would have to be pretty brave to make an approach.......you would be snooped on by every member of staff within 50 yards.

The staff in these places could chitter chatter for Thailand. You wouldnt believe that there was so much to talk about.

Comment

According to Stickman's latest weekly update the cosmetics counter at Emporium is the place to be.
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Could someone catch a picture of this mall employee national unifmr in the wild.

Enquiring minds want to know.

Comment

(costassg @ Jun. 20 2006,14:43)
                          (katoeylover @ Jun. 20 2006,01:34) Thanks for the info guys!!

"Hi, what time do you get off?  

Seems like hard work to me. Mardhi - its great for you because you live there and can build up a rapport. Billy has balls of steel, but I think there is no hope for ordinary mortals like me!!  
                          you go there ,pretend you want to by something chat with them,ask what time they finish work and if they like to go for a drink.they never say no.its very easy
                          Maybe its very easy for you...but we're not all as charming as you are Costass! Regular guys like me and KL may just have no hope...sigh...
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

The cosmetics department at Emporium might have a counter or two, but the cosmetics area of Siam Paragon is a vast landscape, an expanse of highlighted beauty and LB's are there too.

Comment

I think both places are well worth checking out.

Comment

Working...
                              X