X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The girls of pattaya documentary

I was able to download the documentary, "The Girls of Pattaya" .  Thge guy got it from a torents site, I guess that's like Kazaa for video, I dunno.

Will try to email it to anyone interested.  Tried to load it here but couldn't figure it out.

me please!

Comment

yea - send me the torrent file ..puhleeze
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

me as well thank you

Comment

What torrent site did you use? If anyone gets this torrent file please let me know and I'll host it on our website.

Comment

ohhh! Bonus.

Comment

The original poster said it was afrom a Sweedish torents website but he renamed the link. Then someone else posted these two links.

Long download!

Will also emailto those who requested it.

part 1
              http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AJXR24CA

part 2
              http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U95A4VMT

Pattaya Girls

Comment

tried to email it but coulkdnt, probably has to do with the size of the file.

Comment

Yeah 158Megs is a big as hell attachment heheheh

But I'm downloading the MPG from this link... it's slow at 22k but I'll just leave the computer on tonight.

Thanks PigDog for this movie... I'm sure it's great.

Comment

Took forever to download both films however I got em both now and it looks really good! I skimmed through them and there is some good stuff... this poor photographer could have used some of my help in finding girls...

Comment

I didn't get a chance to look at iy yet. think i only downloaded the first and did that overnight.

forget about an email guys; my gmail account couldn't even handle it.

someone mentioned streaming, not sure how that works, i'm not a computer guy.

Comment

Just watched them both... part 2 is way better. It's about this photog from England who takes photos for Club International Mag, who goes on a quest to find girls to shoot in Pattaya and Nana Plaza. It's shows alot of the areas and bars we all know well... this fucking guy gets paid to do this!

Comment

What program is required to view Torrents vids? Thanks.
                          Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Originally posted by (fancylighters @ Oct. 09 2005,02:07)
                            What program is required to view Torrents vids?  Thanks.
                            They are just MPEG's. They will play in just about any player. I even downloaded the Pattaya Girls movie to my Dream Box Satellite Receiver that has a Hard Drive PVR server. It's connected to my LAN so I just sent it there from my computer and can play it on my big TV too.

Dream Box

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Oct. 07 2005,16:51)
                              Yeah 158Megs is a big as hell attachment heheheh

But I'm downloading the MPG from this link... it's slow at 22k but I'll just leave the computer on tonight.

Thanks PigDog for this movie... I'm sure it's great.  
                              Hey  :bowdown  Bam I downloaded part 1 of that file it took 2hrs+15min.
                              BUT THE DAMN MOVIE CLIP IS ONLY 37 SECONDS is that what you got-it pissed me off I'm not a very comp literate-what happened?    

Comment

Working...
                              X