X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club 131. Blonde Chick

Was in Club 131 last night, nice place. Got chatting to Am and will probably barfine for ST tonight. Theres a great selection of chicks in there, however, who is the one with the blonde hair and face jewellry ?

Cheers

Stuart17

Welcome to the forum Stuart

Her name is Noon

Dave007...
    Attached Files
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

and she's mental, but in a good way!

Comment

(stuart17 @ Jul. 07 2007,10:06) Was in Club 131 last night, nice place. Got chatting to Am and will probably barfine for ST tonight.

Cheers

Stuart17
        Hope its not my Mia Am

P.S. And thanx for the thanx, Gratitude for you  

Comment

Give me a chance Dave, only get on the net once a day here in Pattaya.  

Thanks for the welcome (though this is a new board name as my previous one left me a little open to  exposure)  

Thats the girl in question, she does seem a tad ting-tong but then again aren't they all ?

Am wasn't there last night dave so you were saved , feeling unwell (maybe BF?) but I ended up    with a new girl (alledgedly) called K - The strange thing about this lass is that she speaks fantastic English though with a distinctive German accent !! She also screams the place down to the point of me thinking she was having a fit. If it was a performance then I have to give her 10/10 - though its probably the effect I have on the girl  

Moo was looking great last night in her school uniform outfit, if Am still isn't around then I might see if she is available.....so get there quick guys

And Dave....United suck, Chelsea Rulz    

Comment

Yeah - fook off Dave... Chelsea rule around here!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 07 2007,18:25)  and she's mental, but in a good way!  
               There is a Good Way      
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(stuart17 @ Jul. 08 2007,06:51) Give me a chance Dave, only get on the net once a day here in Pattaya.  

Am wasn't there last night dave so you were saved , feeling unwell (maybe BF?)

Moo was looking great last night in her school uniform outfit, if Am still isn't around then I might see if she is available.....so get there quick guys

And Dave....United suck, Chelsea Rulz    
                OK Stuart I opologise

I was joking about Am,  the Am to who your referring to is a different one from mine  

And Remind me who won the Prem again last year  

Sounds like your having a good trip Stuart  

Comment

(stuart17 @ Jul. 08 2007,06:51) Moo was looking great last night in her school uniform outfit, if Am still isn't around then I might see if she is available.....so get there quick guys
                  When did Moo go back to Pattaya?
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jul. 08 2007,19:26)
                    (stuart17 @ Jul. 08 2007,06:51) Moo was looking great last night in her school uniform outfit, if Am still isn't around then I might see if she is available.....so get there quick guys
                    Yes when?

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jul. 08 2007,17:26)
                      I'm guessing he's referring to MO not MOO.

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Sure the hell looks like her

http://asiants.com/members/07/feb_moo/index.html

If "mo" has long light red hair then possibly, but bearing in mind, I have to be take some dutch courage beforehand to visit then my field of vision might of been impaired.

Coulnd't visit last night as I had a friend with me but will see if I get there tonight. Of course only for research purposes for this board you understand

Comment

(stuart17 @ Jul. 09 2007,16:50) Sure the hell looks like her

http://asiants.com/members/07/feb_moo/index.html

If "mo" has long light red hair then possibly, but bearing in mind, I have to be take some dutch courage beforehand to visit then my field of vision might of been impaired.

Coulnd't visit last night as I had a friend with me but will see if I get there tonight. Of course only for research purposes for this board you understand
                          I think you are definitely referring to Mo and not Moo. Mo has light red hair but I am sorry cannot post a pic of her as she is underage. Whereas Moo has virtually no hair since her stint in the monkeyhouse.

Comment

..Ok, here is Mo with dark hair.....the one on the left...........
                            Attached Files
                            ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(divertwo @ Jul. 09 2007,19:13) ..Ok, here is Mo with dark hair.....the one on the left...........
                              Wise Guy, Eh.....Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk ! ........Why I oughta...

Cheers
                              Koykaeng
                              Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
                              X