Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lita's Bar: Skool Dayz (Sun 26th July '07)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lita's Bar: Skool Dayz (Sun 26th July '07)

Hi ATS,

Lita's Bar is hosting an evening in the company of the best dressed "School Girl" A truely pervvvvy evening .. Pigtails n' all  

Three prizes will be given to the horniest three looking LBs with the most roses given through customer participation on the night  

This evening is part of a three day LB party weekend starting with an agogo competition on the 27th held at "Goldfingers"  Lek€™s Birthday party held at "Club 131" on the 28th and Lita€™s Bars €œSkool Dayz€ on the 29th

Members & guests welcome to be camera happy all night  

Lita's is looking forward to seeing you ALL on the night   

Best wishes,

Karl.
     “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Oh Yes , Just what i need after 3 long boring weeks in this place    .

Looking forward to this weekend of activities at Stringfellows , 131 and now at Lita's    .

Hope you stock San Mig Light Karl

Comment

Hi Monkeyman,

Plently of cold San Miguel Light in stock  

The "Skool Days" evening has NOW been brought forward to THURSDAY 26th July to kick off the 3 day proceedings  

The 29th & 30th are official Budha days and we all know how Budha loves to attend a good pervvvy evening & rest on those choosen Budha days  

So THURSDAY 26th is NOW the choosen date for this evening    

I Look forward to seeing you on ALL 3 days at the selected venues  

Best wishes,

Karl.
       “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Excellent    thanks for the good news about the San Mig Light  Karl .

You may want to delete this thread and  start a new one with the correct date in the title also to prevent any confusion that may occur .

Looking forward to a great night . Gotta love LB's dressed up like schoolgirls  

Comment

Hi monkeyman,

Many thanks for the reply and advise to start a new thread to avoid confusion ..... GOOD idea

I've no idea why ATS wouldn't allow me to edit or delete this thead (I'll have to ask them)

New thread being posted ASAP

Best wishes,

Karl.
           “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

(Barely Legal @ Jul. 20 2007,05:52) The 29th & 30th are official Budha days and we all know how Budha loves to attend a good pervvvy evening & rest on those choosen Budha days  
            does that mean bars are closed those days?

I arrive on 29th

Damn it!!
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Hi bigmick22,

Yes it does

But i'm sure you'll find a bar beer to tide you over for the 2 days.

Best wishes,

Karl.
               “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

A special THANKYOU To ALL members & guests for your attendance at the first "Skool Days" party held at "Lita's Bar" soi BJ Walking Street.

The evening proved to be totally enjoyable & more than sucessful

Apologies to anyone i might have missed the early part of the evening ....... I'm sure we'll catch up with each other over the next 2 days events

A personal thankyou to Alis & Lek for representing Club 131 and Tony & Sombat for taking the photos along with other ATS members on the night (Hopefully they'll post them for you to browse over this party weekend)

Lita's "Skool Dayz" party will now bw held WEEKLY by special request of the "Lita's Girlz" and site members every Thurday night to welcome future customers

Many thanks for ALL your support

Best wishes,

Karl.
                 “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

(Barely Legal @ Jul. 27 2007,17:11) Hi bigmick22,

Yes it does  

But i'm sure you'll find a bar beer to tide you over for the 2 days.

Best wishes,

Karl.
                  got caught unawares in Bangkok once before on a Buddha day. Only place open was Biergarten on Soi4

bugger!!
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

Hi bigmick22,

We're open today the 2nd of the Budha days (30th July '07)

If your having a few days stop over in Bangkok, hopefully see you sometime this coming week

Don't forget the weekly "Skool Days" party every Thursday at "Lita's"

Best wishes,

Karl.
                     “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Working...
                    X