X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ozzie,

Yes the girl in the photo is Da from soi 6.

She has only been given freelancer status here at Lita's (not salary) due to the incident with yourself, where her conduct was totally in the wrong nearly 3 months ago.

She has been advised (more than once) especially with this location and the hotel next door it must never happen again.

The decision to give her a 2nd chance only happened due to the fact you personally didn't want to see her dismissed from soi 6 and the period of time involved.

So far you'll be pleased to know she seams to have improved her act and her image here at "Lita's"

Hope to see you soon, as your still in Pattaya

Best wishes,

Karl.
     “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Hi Guys,

Don't forget detention this Thurday here at "Lita's"

Receive your free spanking from one of many naughty skool girlz

Many thanks,

Karl.
       “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

I'm shopping in 'Mikes Shopping Mall' for my dirty raincoat!

Comment

Hi Karl, good to catch up last Sat and have some Pancake and cream

Very good night and I was extremely impressed with the Howlin' Wolf vid. Got some on vinyl but not the quality of that clip.

Will try to get over on thurs for a good flogging, but am not sure if I can due to some out of towners pitching up. See you before returning to Bkk next monday

Comment

Cheers Mbklbk,

Shame to miss out on a good Thursday flogging! ... You naughty boy!

Especially if accompanied with Red Label and Pancake and "cream" as desert  

I've had a good re-shuffle of staff this week to make room for the newly started "Lita's Girlz" - Out with the lazy etc

You'll be more than pleased to hear your choosen desert is still on the "Lita's" menu  

Best wishes,

Karl.
             “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Good man, good man

Knew you had taste - comes from living in the Valleys ( and I should know !!!)

Maybe down tonight, as long as I can get my aged warrior colleague to run a few over in the Arab market and park the jalopy.

Will post a report on the short comings of my Koh Chang trip soon on the Travel section. Deffo take your own !!!!

'Til later, cheers

jb

Comment

Hi Guys,

Skool Days every Thursday now with suspenders

Best wishes,

Karl.
                Attached Files
                 “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Working...
                X