X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baht Bus

Seems difficult to get info on baht bus routes other than the standard Beach Road-Second Road loop.

Anyone have info on Nakula, Jomtien, Soi Buchow, 3rd Road, Central Pattaya Road, South Pattaya Road routes?

To get to Jomtien I take a songkow, they are lined up in front of the school at the corner of 2nd road and S. Pattaya Road.

I know there is a bus going between Jomtien and Pattaya, but I have never taken it and it seems to be so infrequent that I never tried.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Beats me man.....I am here in Pattaya now and finally figured out where the main road was let alone a bus

I found walking easier to get the lay of the land since yesterday and now can at least find my way to the hotel and walking street
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(Snick @ Jul. 30 2007,22:42) To get to Jomtien I take a songkow, they are lined up in front of the school at the corner of 2nd road and S. Pattaya Road.
        If it's almost full I'll get on one there, but never figured out the advantage of waiting when I can just walk down the road a short way and hail one.

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jul. 30 2007,22:44)  Beats me man.....I am here in Pattaya now and finally figured out where the main road was let alone a bus  
          Hey Doc, glad you're getting the hang of Pattaya!  Baht bus, songthew, same same.  

Try Soi 6 this afternoon Doc.  Go to second road, get on the baht bus, take it one very long street past Central Pattaya Road (the first BIG intersection) , get off , pay your 10 baht, and see the wqonders of Soi 6, Hi Boss, Cafe Ole, etc.  A short time soi.-

What you do last night?

Have fun!  

Comment

I may do that today or hit the pool and eat   I am seriously not sure I have eaten proper food since the plane.  Sure could use food, sleep and pool time but what the hell.........\
            I will venture down the road

Now I may wind up in Laos
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jul. 30 2007,22:58) Now I may wind up in Laos
              That costs more than 10 baht. But the baht bus driver probably speaks Isarn/Lao.

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jul. 31 2007,13:58) Now I may wind up in Laos
                Met a nice LB from Lao have we? .... Trip report, please!!
                TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Jul. 31 2007,17:10)
                  (SamplerDoc @ Jul. 31 2007,13:58) Now I may wind up in Laos
                  Met a nice LB from Lao have we?  .... Trip report, please!!
                  Dao is still in Laos TT but I will give you her number next time you are here and you can finally fulfill that fantasy

Comment

Met a nice one a few weeks ago in Pattaya, some bar on soi 7.
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                    X