Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaos Bar

Hi Guys

Picking up on the femboys gallery thee is often a mention of Kaos Bar in Sunnee Plaza. Can anyone supply more information. For example what is the set up inside? Is it like normal bars? I am familiar with Hi Boss, Club 131 and Stringfellows. Also rather importantly does it have short time rooms? Finally I am a bit concerned by the age of the inhabitants of said bar. Checking ID is clearly a necessity but is there any likelihood of a raid by the local constabulary? Hassle of that sort would certainly take the edge off a holiday. Any info much appreciated.

I think you'll find that first and foremost it is a Gay Bay located in one of the three main ''pink districts'' of Pattaya.

Comment

Agh!! Perhaps my interest has waned a little. I like girls and I like ladyboys but don't think I want to go any further than that.

Comment

I think SB is the one to anwer that...
        He likes to give them a good shave...
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

it is an all gay bar no ladyboys
          my uncle who is gay been there some times
          its nasty
          guy cayote dancers who touch there willy,s on stage

Comment

(Bigyin @ Aug. 05 2007,04:33) is there any likelihood of a raid by the local constabulary?
            I hear it happens quite frequently.

There are a few cute ladyboys-in-training at Kaos but about 85% of the dancers would not appeal to most ATS guys. As other posters have mentioned it's a
            bar.

Of course that leaves 15%.

Comment

Thank you all. You have more than satisfied my curiosity and I shall give it a wide berth. Club 131 will do nicely. Mind you that Tang from Poppy Bar shown in another thread is just my sort. Yum Yum!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X