X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy back in Pattaya now

My friend in pattaya said to me Nancy back to Pattaya now after 8 mounth stay in Australia, she was much beauty after face operation, and working in "Addy bar" now rename with Alex bar soi 16..? is it real ... ?

I was with Nancy about a week ago for a drink or three in the Addy bar. She was visiting and on her way home.

She's not the same girl who appeared on this site! She's fleshed out considerably and is a lot more confident too. Nice girl, but I doubt if Addy Bar is her permanent point of contact!

Comment

So I take it that she had some work done on her Felix Trinidad nose.
      brock landers

Comment

She's had work done on (almost) all her bits! I only was with her for an hour or so but she seemed pretty cool to me.

Comment

DEAR GOD where are the pictures!

You have no idea how hard I am fighting the urge to type in all caps!

Comment

shes definately heading home to aussie ,and she hasnt said that i cant meet her there, tho bf is around so i guess shes out of the game
            lets see you in the chatroom

Comment

sheesh she advertises in adult match makers in the transexual sectio. easy enogh to meet her here in sydney i would say otherwise why is she advetising to meet young men for fun??
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

To me she didn't need any work on her face or body. There is a sweetness to her smile. But how can you reason with a ladyboy.

Comment

Mmmmmmmm... Nancy.
                  * LadyboyDolls.com
                  * Third World Media
                  * Black Ops Media

Comment

(D33 @ Aug. 20 2007,15:45) Mmmmmmmm... Nancy.
                    Nancy .... no body meet her ..?

Comment

OK,

My first post... But it is for the good reason I am very glad about this information. 14 month ago I met Nancy (WS) . I spent a great moment in HER appartment, and was disapointed not being able to find her when I came back six month later.
                      I'll bee in Pattaya for a week from 11/28 to 12/5 and for sure I'll go to meet her.
                      Thanks for the information.

Comment

Good luck finding her as it's unlikely she'll be there.

She's been staying in Khon Kaen most of the time lately, and will head back to Australia eventually.

Cheers
                        Koykaeng
                        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Aug. 13 2007,12:33) sheesh she advertises in adult match makers in the transexual sectio. easy enogh to meet her here in sydney i would say otherwise why is she advetising to meet young men for fun??
                          Donny, I saw her profile recently on AMM but she hadn't been on line for months. Just looked again and can't track her down. Do you remember her profile name?

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

I see Nancy checking in on-line quite frequently on msn but I'm not allowed to talk to her
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Oct. 11 2007,08:46) I see Nancy checking in on-line quite frequently on msn but I'm not allowed to talk to her  
                              So you already booked in to remove that thumb print from your forehead DD?

Comment

Working...
                              X