Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoons in Pattaya suck hard... I've just spent from 2PM till 6PM trolling all the bars, streets, sois and avenues... Nothing shagworthy at all... Actually during the day XXX bar is the best option!

And if you like the GGs... well there's loads and you'll be particularly happy to know that if you like older fat worn out Thai mothers of four then it's a hogs heaven during the day!

If you want something young and pretty then stay in bed all day and wait for them to emerge...

Ever thought of buying a suit here? Well come on - who hasn't? Plenty of indians (or similar!) want to shake your hands and become chums while they impersonate a London accent and wave a book of real clothes in your face...

'The Little Indian' on Soi 14 is the worst Indian restaurant in Pattaya... actually there are no good Indian restaurants! I've been throuigh almost all of them and they can't make a curry to save their arranged marriages!

If you are an old, bald fat tosser who likes sipping Heineken through a straw with a bunch of similarly shaped hasbeens then Pattaya during the day is great!

If you are looking for LB action then go long time the night before and hope to God she'll stay!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 25 2007,12:44) Afternoons in Pattaya suck hard... I've just spent from 2PM till 6PM trolling all the bars, streets, sois and avenues... Nothing shagworthy at all...

If you want something young and pretty then stay in bed all day and wait for them to emerge...

If you are looking for LB action then go long time the night before and hope to God she'll stay!
      This is why I prefer GFE with a girl I really like, they are with you all the time
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Have to agree on the Indian curry front Stogie......never had a good one in Pattaya....or Bangkok come to that.

Comment

"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
          Albert Einstein

Comment

can you guys recommend any good massage places in pattaya,

i know there are loads of them out there, but anywere you goes go back time and time again?

cheers for the advice

Jaime24

Comment

If you are into LB-Massage, try Bamboo Massage. It's located next to the Bamboo Bar at the entrance of Walking Street. They have LBs working in the first massage and in the second shop (the second shop might have a different name, but LBs usually sit outside).

For GG-Girl massage I recommend Silom Sauna in Soi 3, a few steps from the Belgian Embassy. They always have nice ladies. Sometimes the beautiful ones tend to look away if you choose. It's not because they do not want to massage you but because of the policy of the chinese Papasan at the cashier. He wants fair chances for the not so good looking girls (they smile).

1 hour oil massage is 250 Baht. Little extra 200, big extra up to 500 Baht.

The massage rooms are mediocre. The showers are o.k. You have to go into the real "Sauna" which is populated by Thai men. Can be quite funny.

Comment

cheers aktiv-passiv, for the great advice, will look out for the bamboo

Comment

(aktiv-passiv @ Aug. 26 2007,02:26) the Belgian Embassy
                  No ladyboys but an interesting place to check out for afternoon sanuck.  

Soi 3 right next to Welkom Inn's Biergarten.

Comment

(jaime24 @ Aug. 26 2007,19:15)
                    cheers aktiv-passiv, for the great advice, will look out for the bamboo
                    on my last trip in january i had some lovely massages in bamboo, had five different girls who all readily gave nice hj and bj, some very attractive ladies there, a couple of them would have made very decent gg girls. when i was there, there was one lb who had just started.
                    Also enjoyed the foot massages there, always seemed to be a pleasant atmosphere, and they gave me as much tea or coffee as i wished.
                    Omg

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 25 2007,20:44) Ever thought of buying a suit here? Well come on - who hasn't? Plenty of indians (or similar!) want to shake your hands and become chums while they impersonate a London accent and wave a book of real clothes in your face...

'The Little Indian' on Soi 14 is the worst Indian restaurant in Pattaya... actually there are no good Indian restaurants! I've been throuigh almost all of them and they can't make a curry to save their arranged marriages
                      To be honest I hate wearing a suit so never thought for 1 second of actually buying one there.

As for Indian Restaurants, maybe my tastes are not as refined as yours, but there is one on the corner of either Soi 13/2 or 13/3 and 2nd road, that I really liked.
                      Also there is a little hole in the wall place on Soi 16 that IMO was very good. Everyone I saw eating there were Indians, except for the expat friend who took me there and me. Oh yeah, then I took a 2nd friend there who really loves Indian food and he was similarly impressed.
                      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 25 2007,20:44) Afternoons in Pattaya suck hard... I've just spent from 2PM till 6PM trolling all the bars, streets, sois and avenues... Nothing shagworthy at all... Actually during the day XXX bar is the best option!

And if you like the GGs... well there's loads and you'll be particularly happy to know that if you like older fat worn out Thai mothers of four then it's a hogs heaven during the day!

Ever thought of buying a suit here? Well come on - who hasn't? Plenty of indians (or similar!) want to shake your hands and become chums while they impersonate a London accent and wave a book of real clothes in your face...

'The Little Indian' on Soi 14 is the worst Indian restaurant in Pattaya... actually there are no good Indian restaurants! I've been throuigh almost all of them and they can't make a curry to save their arranged marriages!

If you are an old, bald fat tosser who likes sipping Heineken through a straw with a bunch of similarly shaped hasbeens then Pattaya during the day is great!

It might just be that in broad daylight the good lookers spot the fat, bald old tossers first and take evasive action.

Or it might be that none of the bars in Soi Yodsak are sponsors of this forum.

Leaving prejudices aside, it's very easy to find LBs in the afternoon. Quality varies, but you could say that about any bar in Thailand. The biggest concentration of LBs available in the afternoon is Soi 6 (Yodsak), but you'll find one or two in just about every soi along the Beach Road. Bamboo massage is a good alternative.

If all else fails, write off this afternoon and this evening, get a few mobile phone numbers from the LBs you like who work nights only.

Comment

I went to bamboo massage a couple weeks ago, and I thought i'd went in the wrong one

its the one right near to walking street right? when I went i had a massagein the same room as you walk in, the massage is behind a curtain not a seperate room right?

or did i miss something, like, the lbs are upstairs or something

Comment

There are two Bamboo Massage centres both at the bottom of Pattaya Thai where it joins Beach Road.
                            As you turn the corner from the beach the Bamboo Bar is on your right and there is a massage upstairs.
                            They only have a couple of LB's and if you want something special you have to ask for an oil massage which means you go upstairs.
                            Some of the girls are excellent as well with special skills for a hj. Have them spend half an hour 'milking' your epidermis it is amazing!!
                            The next Bamboo massage is a little further on and again they have LB's but the same 'oil massage' needs to be taken.
                            Chris

Comment

Just passed Pook bar and it was open. and total of 4 Lady boys trying very hard lure me in.. But had to come back to hotel to Pack. I leave BKK tomorrow morning..I will ask them when they open...
                              "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
                              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X