X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally's Bar Jomtien

I have heard that Sally's Bar on Soi 5 in Jomtien has ladyboys. Have any forum members paid a visit recently and if so what is the lowdown? I must say in all my visits to Pattaya I have never had an evening out in Jomtien. Last question. i have never worked out the bhat bus fare from Pattaya to Jomtien. Is it still 10 bhat or 20 bhat or what? Whatever I pay seems to be OK but it would be nice to know what others pay.

This place has been discussed on various forums as a LB venue for several years.

Managed by Sally & her British Partner.

According to Rossco who visits regularly there are about 5 LB's on staff currently, and Dow from KC3 has just returned to the bar.

Don't ever manage to get down to Jomtien myself, but I do recall another LB venue is the area.

Was it Totos & Lulu's or something along those lines ?
    Was located in Soi Whitehouse.

Haven't got my archives in front of me at the moment to verify details.  

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

20 Baht to Jomtien
      Mister Arse

Comment

It's all ways been on my to do list, but never got there...
        10bt..To Jomthien.Thats what I pay all the time .But I do not get on to the bt taxis waiting at the lights,by the school...
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Thank you all. i will try to get down there when I am out in October/November but as you all know plans never work out in Pattaya. Interesting that there seems to be no firm price to Jomtien. I have paid 10 and 20 bhat and both have been accepted. Mind you my standard approach is always to have the right money and just hand it over and walk away.

Comment

(Bigyin @ Sep. 04 2007,06:46) Thank you all.  i will try to get down there when I am out in October/November but as you all know plans never work out in Pattaya.  Interesting that there seems to be no firm price to Jomtien.  I have paid 10 and 20 bhat and both have been accepted.  Mind you my standard approach is always to have the right money and just hand it over and walk away.
            i was in both Pattaya and Jomtien in may....the prices really wasnt easy to figure....but i learned one thing...when you jumped in an songthaew and it was "full" the price was 10....but if it was "empty" it was 20.....thai locig....

and a few times when nobody at all...they charged 100....but still stopped to pick up more costumers....

you cant "beat" TIT......

but who the fuck cares.... its still 1/10 of the price from back home...
            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

(Bigyin @ Sep. 02 2007,15:39)  i have never worked out the bhat bus fare from Pattaya to Jomtien.  Is it still 10 bhat or 20 bhat or what?  Whatever I pay seems to be OK but it would be nice to know what others pay.
              Like Billy, I've always paid 10 baht and never had a problem.  

But Thais also pay 10 baht which would imply that farangs should pay 20 baht.      

Sally's (Soi 5) and Toto/Lulu (Soi Whitehouse) worth avisit for change of pace.  Both are mellow no hassle experinces.

Pool table is free at Sally's.

Friends of mine owned a bar in Pennsylvania and their biggest profit center was the pool table.

Comment

[quote]
                (PigDogg @ Sep. 09 2007,23:34)
                Originally posted by Bigyin,Sep. 02 2007,15:39

Friends of mine owned a bar in Pennsylvania and their biggest profit center was the pool table.
                From hanging around in northeastern PA quite a bit . Based on the amount of BEER they pour , the markup on tap beer must be very little .

Some of the "Taverns" we would hit up there would serve 50 cent drafts all day to reguler customers . I'd go up about every two or three months and was considered a reguler at about 5 Taverns/Pubs .

Man could get totally shitfaced for $20 .

Ordered a B-52 up there on the 4th of July once . The bartender had never made one so asked what it was . And I told him equal part Kahlua , Baileys and Grand Marnia . Down here it comes in a shot glass for $5 . Up there he mixed one as you would a martini , and in a quantity for about 10 shots . Cost in PA $3.50

That night I drank beer until I got tired of pissing and 2 or 3 B-52's and had change left from $30 after leaving about a 30% tip
                Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

Nice Bar to get away from the Crazy Pattaya Scene and a Nice Mixed Bag of Girls Working there. Worth a Look for sure
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Doc never had chance to check out Sally.. do me a favor and check out sally.. please report.. I will see you in April....
                    "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                    X