X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya LBs Less well known bars

Hi Guys, just though I would share some places than I found some very sexy LB's in on my recent trip.

Ooh La La Bar, soi 2, two very sexy girls working here. The younger one is a great dancer and the better looking but not so good in the sack, will suck your cock all night but shy about showing her cock. The second girl is extremely sexy and great in the sack, very aggressive in the bedroom and cums really easily and hard herself.

The bar on the very corner of soi 2 and 2nd road down the stairs. This girl called Da is usually outside trying to pull the punters in. Not the prettiest but tall with an incredible body and possibly the best shag I had all trip.

Poy who works in Soi 8 in the DJ Bar, an old favourite of mine but she is only 25. Again not the prettiest but great fun and great in the sack.

Nui, Cherry bar soi 8, sexiest legs I have ever seen, sweet girl and good shag.

Amazing paradise bar, soi 7, dancer there called Beer, very beautiful, small in size. Barfine 800 baht because she is a dancer. Loved herself a bit but was game enough between the sheets. Try as I might I couldnt get her to cum which was a bit disappointing as I love to see their faces and feel there hot cum when they shoot the load.

All the above bars have mostly genuine girls working in them but its worth having a look outside the usual spots sometimes.

Also had some nice ladyboys from Stringfellows, Hi Boss (2 very sexy blonde girls there), Barely Legal at top of Soi 6, Jenny Star Bar and the Go Go at bottom of soi 7.

Cant believe I missed club 131, only joined this board recently and didnt know about the place.
    Ladyboys forever

Comment

Yes an excellent maiden post BENBEN

And here is Nui from Cherry Bar, Soi 8 with those great legs which you allude to:-

PICT0142-1.jpgPICT0140-1.jpg

Comment

How many of you guys get off on the lower back art while buggering the little darlings?

Comment

Cheers Pentire, happy memories.
          Ladyboys forever

Comment

Would like to see this furum expand, will try and add to it after my trip at xmas time

Comment

Nui..She looks good but not that much fun in bed..
              Attached Files
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(BENBEN @ Sep. 06 2007,02:43) Hi Guys, just though I would share some places than I found some very sexy LB's in on my recent trip..........Cant believe I missed club 131, only joined this board recently and didnt know about the place.
                These are just the sort of reports we need, thanks for sharing with us.   Mai pen rai ...for not finding Club 131 - you were doing Pattaya the way we all love it .... go searching + sanuk  
                TT

Comment

If you want to get off the beaten track and enjoy a change of pace try Jomtien.  Or perhaps you need to avoid the main Pattaya venues for whatever reason.

Sally's on Soi 5 (Jomtien) is a small bar on a quiet soi that is about one half ladyboys and one half genetic girls.  A bonus is that the pool table is free.  And the music is good. If you walk up Soi 5 away from the beach it's across from the big condo

If you are a Harley rider you should make sure to stop here as besides being a ladyboy bar it's also a biker hangout.

Toto/Lulu Bar on Soi Whitehouse in Jomtien (that's either soi 7, soi 8, or soi 7 and a half).  Lulu is a glamorous postie pushing 40 but she has a steady boyfriend from Denmark.  The bar is about 25% ladyboy and in the early evening caters to the diving crowd from the scuba shop next door.  3 pool tables.

To get to Jomtien get on one of the baht busses on the SE corner of Pattaya Tai (Pattaya South Road) and 2nd road.  When the bus fills it takes off.  You go over the hill and when you hit the beach just count down the sois.

Nothing earth shattering about these bars but can add a little variety to your holiday.  Have fun!    

Comment

Information stored, thx. It's always good to hear about not so famous places with lbs.

Comment

There are lots of bars with one or two LBs..You just have to do lots of walking and your LB radar full on..You'll be surprise what you can find...
                      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Sep. 10 2007,01:27)
                        There are lots of bars with one or two LBs..You just have to do lots of walking and  your LB radar full on..You'll be surprise  what you can find...

And these passable (hey they're working in a girl bar)though perhaps less glamorous ladyboys are low on the drama quotient.

Comment

Working...
                        X