Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiss

Kiss ~ 24/7 Cheap Eats @ 2nd Road & Soi Diana

Good cheap food to be had at this establishment.

No frills atmosphere but always packed cause the food is a bargian and extremely reasonable priced.

5 minute walk from 131 or Pattaya Bay Resort

Hi PigDogg,

I discovered this place many years ago, and agree it's great value, and the food is excellent for the money.

The only annoying thing about eating there is the continual parade of street sellers trying to off load everything but the kitchen sink.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(koykaeng @ Sep. 10 2007,02:34) The only annoying thing about eating there is the continual parade of street sellers trying to off load everything but the kitchen sink.

You can say that again KK!!

Hey guys,If you eat there you need to know the phrase, "mai ow kup" which means "I don't want".

Comment

I agree food is good and not overly priced. Another annoying thing however is the service seems the service staff would rather chat amongst themselves than serve the people they are getting paid to serve.

Comment

But it is fun going there for breakfast with a hot LB and have everyone stare.

( try and get a table towards the center to make it harder for the hawkers to get to you )
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

You Guys have already Said it All in regards to Good Cheap Food, Street Hawkers and Chatty Service Folks
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I usually stay in soi Diana,and have eaten at Kiss many times,but i think your being too kind,the food is very average,the staff are awful and the street hawkers whilst trying to eat drives you crazy,but i have not found anywhere that does a decent Thai meal in that area.
              I used to go across the road and eat on the top floor of Mikes shopping mall, about a year ago i went and it had stopped doing food,but not checked it out lately.

Comment

There is another Kiss located at the corner of Second Rd and Noth Pattaya Rd...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

When i am in LOS Food is secondary for me,, but Kiss is ok... Like Tum Yum Gong there Also Like chesse sandwich.... ...

just up Soi Diana in LK metro Thai Archer has good menu for Flang and Thai..food ,, would recommend steak sandwich I like this place because its right across from Loltia.. so you can check out talent across the street.. if you fancy BJ   for dessert....
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

(Onebadindan @ Sep. 10 2007,21:26) Loltia.. if you fancy BJ   for dessert....
                    Hey OBI, I've never been there. How much for BJ?

Comment

Same as BKK...branch... I belive its 200 for the room and girls gets 500...I think.. it been couple of years I been there not too sure about prices.. will report in 4 days ... also not best looking girls but they are good at what they do.. then agian from where I sit I end up look at there head anyways...
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

I was walking by the other day and some of the girls looked pretty good, they were wearing school uniforms.

Comment

PD... found out Lotlita,, price 600 Baht all inclusive...
                          Albert Einstein

Comment

i'm staying soi diana right now and i've eaten at kiss the last 3 days in a row. usually i go for the whole fish, steamed or fried, and rice. total 175 baht. no complaints. for even cheaper and maybe more 'authentic', walk the other way up soi diana to 3rd road and make a right, about a block down, on the right, just before a motorbike rental store there's an open air little dive that seems to be run by two old thai ladies who speak *no* english. if you can say the name of your dish 'lard na', 'pad thai', they'll make it from scratch, on the spot and serve it up for about 40 baht. i was first taken there by the lovely lek from stringfellows but have been back with anny and others. never disappointed and embarassingly cheap. but i don't think they're open at 5am and they're not on the way from the club to the hotel, so kiss usually wins out for a lazy old fuck like me. as for the hawkers and the lackadaisacal service, i like to think of it as 'local color'.

Comment

Eat there, but be forewarned. Break the rules and you might get lousy service.

Oh wait- you ALWAYS get lousy service at Kiss. OTOH, the food is OK and it's pretty cheap. ...
                              Attached Files
                              "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Working...
                              X