X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya soapies

Is there a lady tip on top of the normal fee at these places? ie Sabailand, Sabai dee, etc

If so, how much?
    Mister Arse

It depends, there is a room only fee where you negotiate for 'extras' directly with the girl or an all in up front payment to the house.
    I prefer the all in which used to be around 1500/1600bt at Sabai Dee

Comment

i give between 100-200 tip in soapys, there are obviously some guys paying much more than that as some girls really try for a big tip, especially in the northern most one.
      one girl was really going for a big tip for ages, i had to admire her gift for blagging, as she was 10/10 in performance i broke my tipping record and gave her 300.
      anything more than this is pointelss as soapys are already well priced at 1600.

Comment

It is every first timers duty to experience sabai dee for a "fanny massage " Ill never forget my first trip to LOS and the pleasure this brought , I experienced things
        that had not even crossed a dirty little mind like mine
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Where abouts are these soapies?
          aka Squirly

Comment

Sabai dee is around the top of soi 4 on second road , you cant miss it . or ask any taxi man they hassle you all day to go there

Comment

Agree, its a most, just to have done it.. 25-40 girls, GG´s, sitting in a Fishbowl thing, trying to make you pick them, you pick your one, pay 1600 bath, blowjob is included. You get a massage you never forget.. 1½ hour. There is a reason its named soap.... she massage your whole body with her pussy, after giving you a wash in a hot tube, shaved of course... after souped your whole body..... she slides up and down all over you, massaging you with her shaved pussy. And after....well the blowjob is included. Its up to You as they say.... a must!  For me she put in fucking, no extra charge... just because she was in the mood after that sliding ......   Only happens in Pattaya

Comment

Ummmm... they all fuck you dude. It's included.

Comment

more info about the fanny massage pls....

Comment

just be aware also, some of the ladies are well 'trussed up' in those dresses, i had one on my last trip and her body seemed to explode to about 4 times the size when she took her dress off! unless you like em big stick to the slimmer ones!
                    i do remember well though one i had on my 2006 trip, had died ginger hair but had probably the best body i have ever got my hands on in my life, would have made a genuine playboy centrefold imv.
                    Omg

Comment

Well , you start off in a giant soapy bath with the girl of your choice .....
                      after a bit of fun you are then placed on a lilo on the floor and soaped everywhere ....
                      Your lady then rubs her pussy over every inch of your body ..... but at this point lovers of the "shaven haven " beware , in order to have the desired affect the pussy must be slightly unkept so to speak , because it now performs the role of a loofah , a nicely trimmed one might cause abbrasion to the reciever of the "fanny massage "
                      At this point you will be well aroused to continue on the four poster bed as you watch your spotty ass go like a kangaroo on a space hopper on the mirrored ceiling above ....
                      like I said its every mans duty to do this at least once in your life , in fact dont be surprised if this turns up in one of those 50 things to do before you die programs

ie .... 47) swim with dolphins
                              48) see the taj mahal
                               49) get a fanny massage

Comment

dont be surprised if this turns up in one of those 50 things to do before you die programs

ie .... 47) swim with dolphins
                        48) see the taj mahal
                        49) get a fanny massage
                        Why is number 49 on your list!!
                        Mister Arse

Comment

I don't mean to come across as a clean freak (since I'm going to the LOS to fuck LBs), but can anyone reccomend one of the Soapie massage places that actually looks clean.

About two trips ago, I went to one of the Sabi places (I forget the name, but is on second road) and grungy was a good way to describe the rooms. To me its less than enjoyable if I'm worried about getting athletes' foot on my dick. I would rate the short time rooms at High Boss as "cleaner" than where I got my Soapie.

Any good reccomendations.

Thanks

Comment

the northern most one on the corner of 2nd road and soi 2 has the best rooms out of the 3 sabai's

Comment

ladyboy forum???
                              I apologize for my English..

Comment

Working...
                              X