X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any LB bars with satelite television?

hi guys..."my" team is playing one of the first nights when iam in LOS...and i F..... want to see that match...its a qualification match for groupplay in the UEFA cup...so i think that maybe eurosport will show it...or at least a resume...

so...any of the LB bars that have satelite telly??
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

The only bar with a TV is Guess - others have TV's but dont show anything except their own dvd's but it depends what time the game is on as to:-
    1) is the bar open
    2) are UBC/Truevisions even broadcasting it

There has been lots of changes with what True broadcasts soccer wise. If its a big game, you often find the Thai regular channels will be covering it anyway - but of course without English commentary.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

(batman4ever @ Sep. 11 2007,07:59) hi guys..."my" team is playing one of the first nights when iam in LOS...and i F..... want to see that match...its a qualification match for groupplay in the UEFA cup...so i think that maybe eurosport will show it...or at least a resume...

By the time that game kick's off it will be 01-45am in the morning batman when the bars are about to close if your in BKK that is

As for Pattaya there were a few bars I noticed still open serving beers and showing football whilst I was kerb crawling, err sorry I mean't Patrolling the soi's on my motorbike in the early hours

Best bet is retire home early in a hotel with UBC and snuddle up and watch it with your girl

BTW your team only in the EUFA cup  
      Attached Files
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Sep. 11 2007,13:13) Best bet is retire home early in a hotel with UBC and snuddle up and watch it with your girl
        But remember to take the batteries out of the remote control and hide them!

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Sep. 11 2007,21:13)
          (batman4ever @ Sep. 11 2007,07:59) hi guys..."my" team is playing one of the first nights when iam in LOS...and i F..... want to see that match...its a qualification match for groupplay in the UEFA cup...so i think that maybe eurosport will show it...or at least a resume...

By the time that game kick's off it will be 01-45am in the morning batman when the bars are about to close if your in BKK that is

As for Pattaya there were a few bars I noticed still open serving beers and showing football whilst I was kerb crawling, err sorry I mean't Patrolling the soi's on my motorbike in the early hours

Best bet is retire home early in a hotel with UBC and snuddle up and watch it with your girl

BTW your team only in the EUFA cup  
          yes only in uefa...

but what the heck...we DID beat your team last time we meet them...

well....i just have to patrol the streets of pattaya myself that night...
          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Working...
          X