X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldfingers and Stringfellows

Noticed about this two bars is very relaxing no push from any LBs for drinks. and very relaxing....

Also noticed that StringFellow do have Taller LB Goldfinger has shorter LB and Femboy type..

Had Chat with Bob and he intentent to keep some consitancy regards two bars...
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
    Albert Einstein

Bob's one of the good guys in the crazy world of ladyboy bars... but I can't help thinking that the 'drag 'em off the street and ply 'em with ale' style Go Gos are going out of style with punters.

The Guess Bar set the standard and Club 131 and now Lita's bar are making real strides as lounge bars that cater to the ladyboy lovers amongst us who aren't necessarily looking for a shag.

The truth is that there are a lot of ladyboy bars (and bars that employ ladyboys) in Pattaya and the current custom can't sustain them all. It'll be interesting to see which bars stay open and what (if any) changes they make as the 'high season' in Pattaya approaches.

Comment

I'll check in october.

Will you be there Stogie, so we can joint our feelings on the case?

Comment

(666999 @ Sep. 19 2007,17:33) I'll check in october.

Will you be there Stogie, so we can joint our feelings on the case?
        Offer him a free drink and he will be there..
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Will these bars be open year round?

Comment

The ladyboy bars are open year round and I'll be there in October for sure. PM me when you get there and hopefully our paths will cross.

Comment

I have not been yet in lita's or 131 yet.. I will stop by within next couple of days.. My plan iw to go to BKK over the weekend let see how that goes.,

I did notice there is lotta in.out traffic in stringfellows and GF... as like any GG gogo.. But let see how it pans out...
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Goldfingers was a nice surprise, no hassles and I got a real nice one out of there. Definitely a place I will check out again this Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                X