Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornado Go-Go

Hi guys..
    I just got a new info. that there is a new Go-Go in Soi6 .. Tornado GO-GO with 8LBs and 4GG...I think its at the place where the old Lita's use to be..Top of the Soi6 when you come from 2'd Rd.
    Any one been there yet.??.or is this an old news that I didn't know about...It wasn't there 2months ago...
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Yeah, Anny of strinfellows took TT, Kahuna and i there one evening last week. The place is a lot larger than stringfellows and been kitted out well. However i think it was a mixture of lb and ggs and all but one looked like a plank of wood up on the stage. So much so anny had to get up and do a turn for the boys. Also noticed that there was no service girls and had to go to the bar to pay up. All in all nice place but bring your own dancers.

Squirly
    Pussy Stinks

Comment

or is this an old news that I didn't know about...
      I doubt it was there and you didn't know about it!

I'll check it out today or tomorrow... although I'm not encouraged by Squirly's review!

Comment

(SQUIRLY @ Oct. 01 2007,04:14) So much so anny had to get up and do a turn for the boys. All in all nice place but bring your own dancers.
        But Anney did get some nice tips...

One of the cute little asses who works there but dosen't dance for some reason...

BTW...it was most recently the former Barely Legal...
        Attached Files
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(SQUIRLY @ Oct. 01 2007,04:14) However i think it was a mixture of lb and ggs and all but one looked like a plank of wood up on the stage.
          I haven't been there since it was operating as Barely Legal.

Aside from the disappointing service & lack of dancing skills, how would you rate the LB talent ?

Kahuna looks to have found someone interesting to keep him amused, and he generally has pretty good taste.

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Yes, I have some pics of 'Tum' pole-dancing energetically with BM Doitrong, in the Barely Legal days..  Shame she reserved her latest show for Kahuna  

But as I barfined from Tornado Go-go on my first visit ......  the tall and lovely Mo from Surin ...... here is my photo contribution to this thread.

In fact I went back the following day for second helpings, and can recommend the ST room too  
            Attached Files
            TT

Comment

I was in Tornado last night. I'm told they currently have 7 LB and 4 GG. Wi seems to be the LB star, very pretty. There was maybe one or two more I might find interesting. But the staff is rather small. As mentioned the ST room I saw was nice. I was the only customer in the bar at around 9+ PM. When I came down from the room about 11:15 there were three customers.

xyzzy
              xyzzy

Comment

Two nights ago, I stopped here about 7:00pm for a drink. As said above, a few GGs thrown in with a mix of LBs. No one dancing but as soon as I entered, they cranked up the music and started dancing. OK, stay for one drink. I talked to a fun LB named Anna. Not such a big girl but she insisted her cock was above average. Took a peek, I think she is right!

Tornado is an OK bar but the other LB agogo on Soi 6 (the one on the 2nd floor just past Hi Boss when walking towards the beach) is much, much better, IMHO. A bunch of cute, fun LBs in there, and no customers!!! There probably should be a separate thread about that place (didn't see one here).

Comment

(xyzzy @ Oct. 20 2007,14:10) Wi seems to be the LB star, very pretty.

Wi is a cuteie that's for sure
                  And she is a great and very friendly girl
                  Attached Files

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Nov. 12 2007,12:18) Tornado is an OK bar but the other LB agogo on Soi 6 (the one on the 2nd floor just past Hi Boss when walking towards the beach) is much, much better, IMHO.
                    That would be Pook Bar...and yes, there are several cute girls there...

Comment

THERE ARE NO CUTE GIRLS IN POOK BAR

Stay Away !!! The GOGO is built on top of an Indian Burial Ground, very bad luck, do not go in there....you have been warned
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Nov. 12 2007,20:06) THERE ARE NO CUTE GIRLS IN POOK BAR

Stay Away !!! The GOGO is built on top of an Indian Burial Ground, very bad luck, do not go in there....you have been warned

he's not kidding.
                        i was sitting a mere two seats away from him when 3 ladyboys killed him before my very eyes. killed him dead with their bare hands. all kinds of bare things in fact. they were chanting navajo curses all the while. at least i think they were navajo. you know, the kind that make you talk like your mouth is full.
                        wow. i guess he must have seen it coming and rigged his computer to post this warning message weeks later. he was an IT genius you know. for all i know his body might still be propped up on that unlucky banquette. i'm certainly not going back in there to see.
                        no way.
                        anybody see poltergeist? same vibe.
                        seriously.
                        i mean, why would he lie?

Comment

(Snick @ Nov. 13 2007,10:06) THERE ARE NO CUTE GIRLS IN POOK BAR
                          Reminds me of the old saying, "You can't have your Cake and eat it too."

"What should I eat, someone else's Cake instead?" (George Carlin)

Comment

How's Nam this morning ? Her Health improving ?
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Unfortunately, the answer is Yes...She made a quick recovery...
                              Somehow her health is directly related to the baht flow...

Comment

Working...
                              X