Just for you guys

By special request

Its fitted ....... Yippy
    Attached Files
     “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Useful emergency seat if ur lb is a midget, or second thoughts - if ur drunk !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

And here's mine
        Attached Files

Comment

Well some of you can see the funny side

I hope there's more contributions as its a long standing (excuse the pun) joke. It was intended as a horizontal gogo poll or to chain the staff from going walk about.

Meanwhile ....... here's to "sabai sabai"

As i've been informed all leading ladyboy bars have one ?
           “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

(Barely Legal @ Oct. 04 2007,21:54) As i've been informed all leading ladyboy bars have one ?

Good one Karl!
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Yes I heard the same thing

Comment

I was in lita's bar in july there were more ladyboys (3) on walking st than actually in the place has it changed?

Comment

"Nanu Nanu"

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Oct. 05 2007,11:11)  "Nanu Nanu"  
                    Shuzbut

Hey mork depends on when you go int as to how many girls are there. They may have been bar fined or it could have been late around closing?

Comment

Stogie's going to get a chubby when he reads this!

A place to tap his toes while listening to DJ Karl's tunes.

Comment

(mork1234 @ Oct. 05 2007,08:52) I was in lita's bar in july there were more ladyboys (3) on walking st than actually in the place has it changed?
                        well...the last 18 days at least...iwe seen the bar packed with beauties...
                        and all of them sweet girls...
                        all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Yes - I have seen it with my own eyes... It's a thing of aesthetic beauty and additionally it provides a practical service to some of us who are at times a bit unsteady on our feet!

In the press hand out the construction details were explained and even the viscosity of the resin holding the pieces of this complicated structure together were detailed.

I noticed lots of people commenting on the footrail with comments such as...

"Gosh I'm feeling comfortable here... I'll by a few more drinks and not go anywhere else for a while!"

"Here, this is my ATM card and PIN number, Lek... can you pop out and get me some more cash to spend here because I'm just too comfortable to move..."

"I'm busting for a piss, but my foot looks so comfortable there sleeping I don't want to wake it up!"

Of course there were those that preferred to keep their feelings to themselves but I did notice that average spending by footrail users propping up the bar and testing the tensile strength of the metal tubing was up at least fumfty quidzillion percent...

Well done Karl for leading the way and setting the standard in pedestrian comfort for those of us with nothing better to do than wind up Mardhi!!!!!

Comment

Extended my stay in Pattaya!  But will be back in Guess tomorrow, with a story or two to tell  
                            TT

Comment

All we need now is a "handrail"

Comment

Working...
                              X