X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally's Bar - Jomtien

Spent last evening in Jomtien. So a short review of Sally€™s Bar.

Sally€™s is located on Soi 5 off beach road. It is much larger than your average beer bar and enclosed on two sides (I have no idea how the two pictures of the outside I took vanished). It has a nice long bar, good selection of top shelf booze, free full size pool table and many tables for seating. There are perhaps five or more LBs working. I got pictures of a couple. There were a couple of cuties, that arrived a bit later, and I didn€™t get their pictures.

Sally€™s is a mix of LBs and GGs. A lot of regular couples also come into the bar as well as guys just out for a beer. It€™s not totally a LB bar or even a monger bar. It€™s an interesting mix of tourists, local expats and working LBs/GGs.

There are ST rooms above a store next door, 300BF/200 room. The rooms are nice but there is no hot water (damn I hate that). The store closed while I was, err um, inspecting the room. So leaving the shop we snaked our way back to the bar via a narrow passage way next to a wall behind the store and bar.

Sally€™s can be a lot of fun. But it can be a little strange with the mix of people. Last night there were at least three nice looking LBs. So I wouldn€™t take a group LB hunting but for one or two guys it can be a fun change of pace.

xyzzy
    Attached Files
    xyzzy

Pool Table
    Attached Files
    xyzzy

Comment

Dow
      Attached Files
      xyzzy

Comment

Noi and Dow
        Attached Files
        xyzzy

Comment

Hi Xyzzy,

Have read reports about this place for literally years but have never bothered to check it out.

Based on your report and photos, it looks like an interesting place for a drink and change of pace.

Will have to make the effort when I get back to Pattaya.

Speaking of Jomtien, there used to be another LB Bar called Toto & Lulu's. I think it was in Soi Whitehouse ?
          Not sure whether it still exists ?

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Thanks for the report and the pics...

I went there a couple of weeks ago at about 8:30PM and didn't see any ladyboys in there so I moved on.

Like you say - it's an odd place.

Comment

(koykaeng @ Oct. 30 2007,18:50) Speaking of Jomtien, there used to be another LB Bar called Toto & Lulu's. I think it was in Soi Whitehouse ?
              Not sure whether it still exists ?

Cheers
              Koykaeng
              KK I was also at Toto&Lulu last night. I just haven't gotten the review written yet. A separate thread is coming with a few pictures.

xyzzy
              xyzzy

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 30 2007,18:53) Thanks for the report and the pics...

I went there a couple of weeks ago at about 8:30PM and didn't see any ladyboys in there so I moved on.

Like you say - it's an odd place.
                Hi Stogie. Yes it's a little different. As the place seems to have "civilians" the action is a little low key. Noi did manage a few gropes but it's far from the grope fest at a LB bar. Interesting, and damn unlucky, there were no LBs around when you were there. There were a few nice ones last night and I seemed to be the only customer interested.

Noi seemed quite happy to tell the other girls out front she was going upstairs. I got the impression they don't get a lot of action FWIW.

xyzzy
                xyzzy

Comment

Noi looks pretty nice....come clean, how is she when you get her alone?
                  ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(divertwo @ Oct. 31 2007,08:30) Noi looks pretty nice....come clean, how is she when you get her alone?
                    Yes Noi and Dow both look quite nice maybe time for another visit to Sally's last time I was there was about 3 years ago.

Comment

Thx for this report. I had the place on my to-do-list. But after seeing Noi and Dow the bar got defintely a higher ranking on the list.

Comment

Sallys Bar
                        This a quality clean well run bar by Sally and her English partner Tim. They have some stunning LB's in there and is well worth a visit.
                        In Soi White House Toto and Lulu Bar does not have anywhere near the same quality of LB's somer are indeed rather gross. However on your way up the Soi from Beach Road there are some other bars with stunning LB's and ST rooms. 2nd bar on the left worth a look.
                        Happy times guys!
                        Chris

Comment

Dow looks perfect but I suppose she is a GG ?

Comment

(thomas013 @ Nov. 02 2007,14:59) Dow looks perfect but I suppose she is a GG ?
                            No need to be a doubting Thomas !

Dow really is a ladyboy.

Infact Dow used to work in Bangkok at KC3.

Cheers
                            Koykaeng
                            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

couple of nice ladies

and also that selection of drinks looks much
                              better than the average beer bar environment

Will pay it a visit next trip, looks interesting

T-2 and counting......

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                              X