X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat's Place

Went Last Night on Opening Night and had a look about.

Got There about 10:30 p.m.....they had a crowd outside on the outdoor seating area of about 8 Gents and 3 Ladys.  I was a bit unsure about entering as it did not seem promising at this point but figured since I made the effort to find it might as well enter

Upon entering a Older Gent was handing out free drink coupons to all that entered for anything you wanted.  that was a nice touch.  The area of the bar upon entering was sort of a lounge bar area with about 10 guys and a few lady and ladyboys mixed in just chatting and drinking (sort of a Guess Bar Feel but smaller).

If making a left after entering you pass a curtained off area which was the go-go area.  In there you find 3 poles with seating around each, very comfy area and very close the ladyboys dancing.  Very "guess bar like" in Pattaya feel.  About 12 Guys and 5 Ladyboys sitting in this area.

There was a wide range of girls that night:  fem boys, ladyboys both younger and older and few cute ones worth a look.

A Spot to see for sure, worth a look and a beer.  Just off the beaten track
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Thanks SD... will check that new bar out very soon...  
    See over 1,000 fantastic Asian LADYBOY models just like these HERE!

Comment

A little more info and a map. ST rooms are upstairs. 350 baht total for the bar. Haven't seen the rooms yet.

Was a little quiet last night around 12:30. You have to grab a girl and make your own fun.

Up is east on this map.
      Attached Files
      xyzzy

Comment

See the original thread here.
        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Nov. 04 2007,17:44) See the original thread here.
          Probably should be moved over here in the Pattaya Bar forum??
          xyzzy

Comment

There are several problems facing this new bar and the biggest one which can't be fixed is location.

It's too far away to attract decent girls to work there and customers to ogle them.

It's a pleasant enough set up - (a bit gaudy even for Thai standards) with a 70's Vietnam feel about it.

The swiss owner and his lb wife Cat seem to mean well and pointed out that they do not let the girls approach you unless asked. (I like that in a bar!)

The music is turned OFF in the lounge area and is on at a reasonable volume in the 'go go' area. (I REALLY like this idea!)

All the drinks are 90 baht. (I like that too - it's simple and you know where you stand.)

The service staff are good - they will follow you around and be ready for orders but not get in your way.

The talent of the girls is the biggest let down. There were ten girls on show last night and they wouldn't make it in Temptations let alone Beach Road!

Whilst it's good to see more options on the horizon for lb lovers, I don't think that this one will stand the test of time. It's just too far away and the mind numbing disco music is actually very annoying.

I'll pop back from time to time, but it's not on my list of bars on my rounds...
            My review from the other thread. I may merge the two threads later...

Comment

But the location is just good for you is it SB..??
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Fun to hang out with Stogie, TTChang and (OOPs forgot his board name). Saw Monkeyman for a nano second at 131. Is that a nana second in BKK (sorry).

Agree with Stogie on most points about the bar. The girls aren't going to attack you here. You have to ask a girl to sit with you. I am not far away so will get a chance to see how things go at the bar. It's been much quieter since opening night.

Here is a picture of Cat and the girls. Sorry don't know the names of the girls except Bee formally of 131.
                Attached Files
                xyzzy

Comment

Cat's girls. Bee is the only one I know. Have bought her a few drinks. Last girl on the top row has a great body but serious complexion problems.
                  Attached Files
                  xyzzy

Comment

The middle one is me, you fool. Please delete it!

Comment

Yups, looks like typical Pattaya girls to me....not cute enough to work in the real city and probably mostly underaged!

another bar I will never see and which will be but a footnote in ladyboy history in a few months, too bad as that middle girl is quite the looker
                      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                      -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Nov. 06 2007,20:39) too bad as that middle girl is quite the looker...
                        Aw... I'm blushing now!

Comment

I thought Bee looked good, and the one on the bottom left of the selection caught my eye too.   But not stogie  

Good to meet you 'xyzzy'.  Keep us posted  

We were made very welcome, I thought, but the lack of interreaction with the dancers wasnt in practice a very positive feature.  It's one thing not approaching customers (welcome) - but there was very little eye contact either (apart from Bee).    Maybe it was because I'm over 50 and a miserable b******

Btw, XY, our other monger was 'doi trong'  
                          TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Nov. 07 2007,04:26) Btw, XY, our other monger was 'doi trong'  
                            Stay away from him he is nothing but trouble

Comment

You're not wrong there, mate. Total bastard!

Comment

Working...
                              X