X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple-X news?

Any one who has any news about triple-X bar (XXX) ?

Are they still in their old location, or have the already moved to a new one? If so, anyone know the location?

cheers
    -T

According to the most recent information I was given (2 days ago) they are still in the original location.
    I believe the search for another location is continuing.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Same location .....    slutty as ever .... police raid imminent  
      TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Nov. 08 2007,18:42) Same location ..... slutty as ever ....
        Well I better get my ass over there and confirm this information then

thanks a lot guys for the update

-T

Comment

i haven't been there in a couple weeks, but when i was, the bar seemed closed to me. okay, it *was* closed at the times i was there (7pm one night, 9pm another), but it *seemed* to be "CLOSED" because the other bar beers next to it were all open, while xxx had its chairs upside down and not a single computer to be found. i used to enjoy stopping in there for a quickie and an email-check. hope it really is still there and i just timed my evenings poorly.
          of course, the street parade "sluts are us" went on unabated, with no apparent need for the bar itself to be functioning! so even with no bar, it's worth a quick look-see/slow drive-by...

Comment

There was only even decent LB there and shes long gone. I hope it burns to the ground..

What a shithole....

Comment

Was there last month, playing pool in the back - there must have been about 12 lbs there during the time I was there

3 were worth it for sure - as I remember !

Comment

It is a strange place for sure but I have struck gold there twice before. It can happen anytime and anywhere in Patts.

Comment

Went by there about 3pm - absolutely no one there. Went by again about 10pm, there were a few LBs grabbing people as they walked by and waving at motorbikes. One was very nice looking, but didn't stick around long enough to find out more.

And yes, the place kinda looks like a shithole. Not all bad, I guess.

Comment

It is staying in current location until Feb 2008.

It is a wild place and not for the faint hearted but it can also be good fun. Sometimes there are 3 or 4 reasonable LB's on duty. Like many bars it can be hit and miss.

It does not open until 18.00/19.00 at night so no good for day time activity. Best time is 21.00 onwards
                    - a convenient stop over between Soi 13 Club 131/Stringfellows going up to Soi 7/8 Goldfingers. Also there is the LB cabaraet near Soi 9 - nearly opposite Triple X.

Comment

Was there on Friday Night at 11 and it was empty, when I went back about 2a.m there were a few lbs so stopped for a beer when i left with Lita about 45 mins later there were lots more and more walking across 2nd road . About 20 lbs in total in bar  and on pavement and only me and 1 other punter.
                      Attached Files
                      If you go Pattaya, you not go Lady . O.K?
                      Yes dear I promise no go lady O.K!

Comment

Welcome aboard to you and your sausage Hoover!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Dec. 10 2007,07:27) Welcome aboard to you and your sausage Hoover!  
                          Same same..BTW..nice photo..
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Thanks for the welcome . Thanks for the compliment Billy, iv'e seen some of your work and that makes it high praise indeed. I am quite proud of that pic considering it was taken on my phone and i had other things on my mind at the time.
                            Attached Files
                            If you go Pattaya, you not go Lady . O.K?
                            Yes dear I promise no go lady O.K!

Comment

Has anyone ever seen a ladyboy drink at XXX? NO, of course not. The bar may move but the LBs will be hanging out there for a while. Only the cops will move them along, not the re-location of some crappy beer bar.
                              I'm really Sexist...

Comment

Working...
                              X