X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Dry Weekend in Pattaya

So, it's pre-election weekend and everything is closed. What's a guy to do?

Plenty.

Friday morning, 10 AM

I hopped a minibus to Pattaya. 150 baht from soi Rangnaam to Wat Chaimongkot on Pattaya Tai.Arrived in PTY 2 hours later, no room booked yet. Walked down soi 13 and checked out:

AA Hotel: 2 old buildings, 1 new (3 weeks old). Basic rooms only available, at 850 night in the old buildings and 1100 in the new.

Ma Maison:1 suite at 1400

Golden Crab: as usual, booked solid

The Haven:rooms available at 1000

Keerati Home Stay: soi LK Metro: rooms available at 1000

Thai Archer: soi LK Metro: 1 room available for Friday night only, 900 baht.

Boomerang Bar: soi Yamato. 1 room available at 400. Internal, tiny, no windows.

Booked the new AA, 8th floor, view of new shopping center at 2nd Rd./Soi 13. Nice, clean, good air, devastatingly hot water with high pressure, well stocked fridge, extra pillows on request, comfy bed. 2 swimming pools.

Downside: no Sophon Cable, only very basic, no music channels, shitty HB(l)O(w) (me). Paid with credit card, extra 30 baht/day for use of card. No passport (left in BKK), but they accepted my Thai driver's license.

Funny sign at elevators stating mandatory ID for guests, with an enlarged copy of an ID and the name "Ms. Danger" where the name normally goes.Interesting that I brought back 3 girls, 1 at a time (old man) and they never even asked me/them.
    "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

After check-n, shower, etc., farted around for awhile and eventually ended up at Pook Bar on soi 6. Bars still open so no problem with drinks. About 10 LBs dancing at the various poles.

A pic of one who followed me home later that night, Noon, who has the most infectious laugh
    Attached Files

Comment

More Pook, from Loy Khatoey, a few weeks back. Pukky on the left, can't remember the name of the other one. Pukky currently claims to be in Udon Thani, says she might not return to Pattayabut is willing to join me in BKK ...
      Attached Files

Comment

More Pook. Pancake/Cake/Cookie, again from Loy Khatoey ...
        Attached Files

Comment

Socrates999, thanks for the update! Your contributions are always welcome! Good to see the girls are still giving permission to be included in Socrate's Shoebox!

You have a great collection, and the girls are probably happy to have a chance for more business as well!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Dec. 16 2007,23:09) After check-n, shower, etc., farted around for awhile and eventually ended up at Pook Bar on soi 6. Bars still open so no problem with drinks. About 10 LBs dancing at the various poles.

A pic of one who followed me home later that night, Noon, who has the most infectious laugh
            wow cute one Socrates ! Is she working among the list Snick posted here ?
            Thanks
            G.

Comment

yes - these pics are from Pook bar on Soi 6. Open from 2-10 ( maybe 2-12 ).
              Has a nice mix of LB and GG
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
              X